cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left feedback for sellers only to retrun to My Ebay and it says I need to leave feedback again.

I'm guessing this is a technical issue. I've left feedback for multiple items. When I return to My Ebay again it still says  I need to leave feedback for the sellers I already left feedback for.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Left feedback for sellers only to retrun to My Ebay and it says I need to leave feedback again.

Did you refresh the page?  That tends to work for me. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Did you refresh the page?  That tends to work for me. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I Have been having the same issue the past few days.  I've refreshed, signed out and signed back in, and I have the same issue on multiple devises.  I checked the sellers Feedback and the feedback I left is on the sellers Feedback.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wow. I have the same problem and ebay tells me to clean my cache etc etc.  Try another browser... They act as if I am not on ebay for 18 years now.  I am now up to 61 feedbacks that constantly appear as  having to be left for buyers but in fact have been left.  They show up on the buyers end but not on my end and every day ebay tells me I need to leave fb for those buyers.   I get this when I try to leave feedback. Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.11.52 PM.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is what my page looks like now.

every item I have a note stating that I already left fb.Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.04.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.04.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.04.20 PM.png

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This is much bigger than that.  Has nothing to do with Cache, Cleaning out computer, going on another browser, refreshing page.  I have logged onto many other computers and still can't do it.  It doesn't matter with other browers either.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply