cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact to Shipping Labels

Hi everyone! Thank you for the reports. The shipping team is aware and working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. We'll provide status updates as they become available here. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Devon,
eBay
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Now "Buying" and "Registration" are not working.

So, looks like a free month of store fees for sellers.....

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I currently have several late packages I was not able to ship because of the technical issues that happened in the middle of packaging up my daily orders and I couldn't even contact ebay customer support because it kept saying the number was no longer in service. Will these late shipments count against my account? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hey devon@ebay - it looks like the issue is fixed, but if you could post an update and let sellers know if they'll be protected from late shipments because of this that would be great.

I've seen several sellers note the impact on various discussions and wondering if eBay will automatically remove the late shipping marks.x

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hey guys! This issue is now resolved, if you run into any shipping issues please make sure to fully clear out your cache and cookies! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
latest reply