cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay sales not populating to stamps.com

As of this am, my ebay sales didn't populate to my stamps.com account.  I had to enter them manually 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same problem. Won't download orders placed since early this morning on either the app or the website.

I tried going through Run/ %appdata% etc... to change the last import date and that didn't work.

Tried "reconnecting" to ebay and that didn't work.

Thinking about calling but that's usually a long waste of time.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I called and was told it's a site wide issue they're working on. There's always something going wrong with stamps.com... I wish there was a better alternative.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Curious why anyone would use Stamps.com or Pirate Ship when pricing is identical to ebay using USPS 1st Class or Priority? Anyone care to give some examples as when I tried to do with PS, price was the exact same. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the update 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

Curious why anyone would use Stamps.com or Pirate Ship when pricing is identical to ebay using USPS 1st Class or Priority? Anyone care to give some examples as when I tried to do with PS, price was the exact same. 

For me it's because in the 14 years using Stamps and the 8 years before that using Endicia I have encountered only one single time when there was an issue printing labels and their customer service solved that issue with a 2 minute phone call to support in the middle of the night.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I have experience with Pitney-Bowes going back to the 1970's, I do not wish to ever deal with them if avoidable. This factor may be a bit irrational and I don't generally hold grudges but for PB I made an exception.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

Downloadable reports for the length of time you've used the service, for one.

Ability to purchase labels for multiple marketplace sales in a single location, for two.

Plus other reasons, but those are big ones.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply