cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay removed around 3,000 of my listings 2 days ago. They said it was a glitch in their system.

They said the listings would be reinstated within 48 hours. I'm still waiting did anyone else experience this?
Bob

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay removed around 3,000 of my listings 2 days ago. They said it was a glitch in their system.

you should post on the technical issues board

look for other posts about this

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Wow - that is some glitch.  Did they give a reason for why it would take 48 hours to repopulate?

When they removed them - poofed or did they go to unsold listings?

Sorry this happened to you.  What a mess. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm seeing 3000+ listings........so were the ones removed in addition to that?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes I had 25,000 Listings.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Its a poof thing Seems one of the servers is taking a lot of time to update indexing: they should show back up "Soon".

Keep us informed please.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

YES!! It started last night. We were literally watching our items go down one by one!!!  I Don't know what to do!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@bighurts-sportscards-supplies wrote:

YES!! It started last night. We were literally watching our items go down one by one!!!  I Don't know what to do!

Wait is what. If you do not receive messages of why an item is pulled its a one going glitch.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply