cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has a software problem not allowing people who receive a second chance offer to execute it . T

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay has a software problem not allowing people who receive a second chance offer to execute it . T

Known glitch: block them due to location, when it is not in your blocks it seems. Might be this...

Ask them what it says is the fail if any and then post it here post it here...  with out user names.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I've gotten this error over a week ago on more than one of my 2nd chance offers.  For one offer I made, the buyer couldn't pay as it said I didn't ship to Massachusetts.  A week later this buyer asked me to make a different 2nd chance offer on another postcard where he was 2nd highest bidder.  I found a duplicate of the postcard and went to make the offer, but this time there was no choice under Action to send a second chance offer - a new glitch.

For many years my profession was system programmer at IBM.  Believe me, the number of technical programming issues at eBay is totally unacceptable.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@somanypcs wrote:

I've gotten this error over a week ago on more than one of my 2nd chance offers.  For one offer I made, the buyer couldn't pay as it said I didn't ship to Massachusetts.  A week later this buyer asked me to make a different 2nd chance offer on another postcard where he was 2nd highest bidder.  I found a duplicate of the postcard and went to make the offer, but this time there was no choice under Action to send a second chance offer - a new glitch.

For many years my profession was system programmer at IBM.  Believe me, the number of technical programming issues at eBay is totally unacceptable.

Does make one wounder if it is not sabotage.... Don't it....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Today I got a 2nd chance offer as a buyer.  I accepted and went to pay, but instead I got an eBay error message stating:

"Unfortunately, this seller will not ship this item to CA, United States. Here is what you can do:

• Update your shipping address and try again.
  • You can find similar items from another seller."

So now this error is affecting me both as a buyer and a seller.  Please FIX THIS, eBay!  It's been well over a week.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply