cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay - System Issue affecting International Sales due to shipping exclusion settings?

According to eBay customer service, eBay is having an issue with sales that are to be mailed internationally (GSP).  I have one customer that tried to purchase an item yesterday but receives an error message stating that our shop does not mail to their location (Canada). 

This is an incorrect error message and eBay CSR confirmed that my shipping settings were in order.  It should have worked.  They suggested that our customer try again in 24 hours.

As of just a few minutes ago,  my buyer messaged me that they still are unable to pay.  Note that our shop has shipped out internationally (including Canada) often.  So I am surprised and am hopeful for a quick fix. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  It must be impacting quite a few buyers & sellers if it is a system issue.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay - System Issue affecting International Sales due to shipping exclusion settings?

yes im having the same problem and it is canada also...my buyer is being patient and im hoping for a quick fix

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have had same issue on 2nd Chance offers for about a week now.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Apparently this is not fixed yet. I'm having the same issue with a Canadian buyer who bid and won an item and now cannot pay since it says I do not ship to his location. I just got off the phone with eBay customer support and they confirmed my settings are all correct. I have no exclusions and am opted in to GSP. They said it's a "bug in the system" and it's been reported, as other members are also having the same problem. We're supposed to wait 1-2 days for a fix.

I don't have high hopes after seeing this thread and other similar ones describing the same issue that has been going on for quite some time.

Has anyone else recently had this issue? If so, how did you end up completing the transaction? Did you just invoice the buyer with a necessary amount for shipping internationally to their location without the use of the GSP?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply