cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Label System Cannot Print Scan Form - New Error Message

Hello, does anyone have the same problem? When we print the shipping label in bulk , eBay system does not create a scan form and is very difficult for the shipping company to accept  that they would need to scan the order one by one. If someone has the same problem, please report it to eBay because we did it, but they haven't fix the problem yet.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I am on day 3 of unable to print the scan form for my postal carrier.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@smartbeauty-us 

@comicbooknirvana 

This may be specific to certain accounts for some reason.  What that reason is, I don't know.  I have had no problems with scan form generation or printing using bulk labels, so there must be some difference between what I'm using/doing or account set up,  and what you're using.   Are you both on Managed Payments?  Could this be specific to a certain browser maybe?  Are you using an app or doing this from PC?  If you haven't had any help from eBay CS yet, try sending a private message on the eBay for Business Facebook page.  That usually works for me.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'm on managed payments, have been since last Fall.  I am on my laptop and so far I have used Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge.  This is now day 5 and I am still unable to print off a scan form.  I did send a private message thru twitter after they asked me for my credentials and they never got back to me after that.  Its causing a problem,  my carrier is not going to continue to pick up my daily shipments if I cant get a scan form for them.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Had trouble Friday & now Monday. Not ideal.

Was told it was a "known problem" with "no workarounds" and that it is marked as a "high priority," but that they will put me on "the list."

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I just started having that problem on Friday. I called eBay this morning and opened a ticket. They said they were aware of the problem yet they fail to let there seller know that it exist. Hoping to hear back soon. I really need to have this problem fixed since my PO only allow five separate scans. I also asked for help on facebook ebay for business. 

Karina
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

klinkone_0-1666840734397.png

ATTN  EBAY DEV TEAM HANDLING SCANFORMS!!!! This is the random error Im getting when attempting to print scanforms.  Super frustrating as repeated attempts to generate the form fail.  PLEASE fix this as its trying the patience our our local USPS when It becomes neccessary to scan each package individually.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hi,

Did you solve your issue? We are having the same issue for last 3 weeks.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

same 😠

fwiw, on another community thread i read that the error occurs when a buyer on the list of labels has low/no feedback. i went through my list of orders and sure enough, one buyer had (1) feedback. so it may  be something to do with new buyer accounts? unfortunately i see no workaround... just a piece of info which may be useful to avoid this in the future. 

would be sick if ebay resolved known bugs 🙃🙃🙃

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Does anyone know of a timeline for a fix or even a workaround?  I've been having this same issue for about 3 weeks now and the USPS agent has been getting increasingly cranky.  The screenshot above showing "bulk label printing error" is the issue we're having on a PC with Chrome browser.  We've tried using other browsers with no luck.  We've verified that there are no new buyers with low/no feedback and we still have the same issue.  Unfortunately we'll be forced to try another shipping service if Ebay doesn't fix this ASAP!

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Still not able to print scan form. I spent 1 hour + finding a post office willing to scan all my packages. Very frustrating. When I call eBay they just hang up on me. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply