cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Shipping Label Scan Sheet Won't Print -- redirects to RoofUS Leaderboard

Having trouble printing my Bulk US labels scan sheet. It won't load. The url appears to be trying to print from pitney bowes, but the label on the page in the tab at the top says RoofUS Leaderboard. A google of that indicates others are having a similar problem. Very odd. First day it has happened. Using Chrome.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@kidsbargainspot  - you're not alone, several other sellers have reported this as well on this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Bulk-Shipping-Redirected-to-a-roofing-website-trying-to-print... 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same link works in Firefox. Thank goodness, but hoping it doesn't happen again in Chrome tomorrow. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@kidsbargainspot that is so strange, another seller in that thread had exactly the opposite experience - the redirect happened in Firefox but not Chrome.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

another seller in that thread had exactly the opposite experience - the redirect happened in Firefox but not Chrome.

That might be an indication that the problem is triggered by a setting, history or an add-on that is present in the primary browser but not in the secondary browser.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

@kidsbargainspot 

Does anyone know what RufusLeaderboard is?  I have Chrome.  Scan form generating and printing worked just fine yesterday.  Today, a screen comes up that asks me to sign in and create an account to Rufus.....  Not going to do that.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Replying to myself - haha - I see that Rufus isn't involved.  It's RoofUS - so a roofing company per a Google search.  Crazy glitch.  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi all! You can go here to read more about this. Thanks!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Bulk label printing error

Error generating scan form

Message 9 of 9
latest reply