cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug with Leaving Feedback

I left feedback for 3 buyers and clicked through my random stored feedback before I realized that eBay had added one. In German.

"Meine gespeicherten Kommentare nach dem Zufallsprinzip den einzelnen Käufern zuordnen"

(Google Translation: Randomly assign my saved comments to the individual buyers)

It would be sweet if you'd fix this and replace my feedback left with something more appropriate.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@iart,

There are instructions here for editing or deleting your saved feedback comments:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/leaving-feedback-buyers/automatic-feedback-settings?id=4101

Positive feedback can't be edited or removed, so the feedback you have left already can't be changed.

Doing a google search, you're not the only one this has happened to.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Totally happened to me. Actually feel better to hear there's an explanation

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

That's weird. My issue with the feedback is sometimes there isn't even a give feedback button. I'm wondering if that's why some customers aren't leaving me feedback. I also noticed they are hiding the contact seller buttons from time to time. And did it on one they were aware the seller sent only 3 of 4 cars I bought fir .99 each plus shipping I told the seller I would not be paying if they did not correct the shipping to actual costs. And the seller did change it from $20 shipping to $10 but it didn't cost even $10to ship.  And then they changed the cost of shipping from $10 to $8 in the receipt area. Maybe it was tax. Anyway I wonder about taxes collected as well if they are truly giving that money to the govt. I'd open a serious audit on them as govt. The thing I'm knowing to be true that's disturbing is the ai listens to you and watches you through your phone so it knew if the lady I bought the cars from was being sneaky . I believe 100% it can even read your thoughts. Do not call me crazy I'm more realistic than their needing 7 days to confirm my identity as they hold hostage my payouts. I've also blatantly told them I should sue them and I'm sure that's not helping it go any faster but it's the truth. They have seriously done some sneaky stuff on their end. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It sounds like you might have been put on the seller's block list. Which might prevent you from contacting them. Not sure why you can't leave feedback.

And sellers DO NOT get the taxes you pay. Ebay takes them and, we're told, they send it in.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

And sellers DO NOT get the taxes you pay. Ebay takes them and, we're told, they send it in.

Even more annoying, eBay charges us fees for processing your taxes.

Even to us non-US sellers, who have our own nation's taxes to deal with.

I'm wondering if that's why some customers aren't leaving me feedback.

I don't think FB which is voluntary has ever been higher than 40% of transactions. And I suspect most is left by sellers not buyers.

If you want to increase your FB the easy way is by buying from sellers who leave FB on shipment.

But as long as the rating is between 98% and 100%, buyers won't care.

On my newest account, FB is less than 30% .

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I just received the same feedback for an item I purchased from an ebay seller.  The feedback I received was "Meine gespeicherten Kommentare nach dem Zufallsprinzip den einzelnen Käufern zuordnen".

This is German and translates to "Randomly assign my saved comments to the individual buyers".

What does this mean?  The seller is from USA.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply