cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Offers Not Working

Page not found.  Awhile ago they migrated some buyers to the "provide payment before best offer" approach.  Other buyers could still submit offers while not providing payment.

Now the buyers who subjected to prepay offers, are now unable to make an offer at all and get page not found

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Best Offers Not Working

Check your buyer requirements page:

https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

There is an option at the bottom to require (some) buyers to provide payment details in order to make an offer. Disabling that option might allow those buyers to make offers again and avoid the "page not found" issue. Be sure to apply any changes to active and future listings.

eburtonlab_0-1639435775274.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Best Offers Not Working

I am reporting this as a buyer, not a seller.    

I am unable to submit offers and get a page not found when click make offer

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Best Offers Not Working

At what point are you getting the "page not found" -- is it when you click on the Make Offer button, after you enter an offer amount, or at some other point?

What browser are you using? Is it the latest available version?

Are you able to submit an offer if you use a different browser or a different mode (mobile, classic or desktop) or if you use the eBay app?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Best Offers Not Working

Happening to all browsers and mobile android app.   After you enter the amount, and hit "review"

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Best Offers Not Working

Thanks for providing those details.

Apparently I am not in the group requiring payment details to make an offer, because I am able to use the make offer feature to enter an offer amount and review the offer without getting the "page not found" error or entering payment info.

eburtonlab_0-1639449940055.png

Message 6 of 6
latest reply