cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Parts Listing/Revision Not Working On Certain Categories

I've brought this to Ebay's attention last week as others have as well.

When revising or listing in certain categories of Auto Parts... the following glitches occur(at least for me).

1) Return Options are completely gone from the page and thus show that the seller doesn't accept returns regardless of whether you do or don't accept returns. No way of revising, correcting or selecting on a new listing. Return Option is GONE(in certain categories).

2) Item category has been changed from what was initially intended to something else in error.

To be specific in my case... I list spark plugs. When I revise a listing... it will knock out the return option showing that I don't accept returns AND now change my category to "Glow Plugs" instead of "Spark Plugs"... with no way of changing it back. Tried to revise in bulk edit... NO GO. Also happens when creating a new listing.

I'm sure there are other glitches that I haven't come across yet.  Feel free to share your issues.

It's been almost a week since Ebay's "Item Specific/Category" overhaul has taken place and although reported... nothing is being fixed. It's frustrating and likely affecting sales in an already dismal start to the 4th quarter of 21'.

Please... anyone in Ebay IT... address this!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0