cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else unable to print Scan Forms?

We have 3 eBay selling accounts and on a typical day ship about a combined 140 items across all 3.   In 2 of our accounts, after we print out our shipping labels we are unable to print out scan forms...in one of them it is not a problem as they are able to be printed as normal;  in fact in the past we have printed them out 1000s of times so we definitely know what we are doing and I assure you it is not user error.  When we go to print the scan forms just as we normally do after purchasing and printing out our shipping labels we get a message that says something to the effect of "No Available Scan Forms To Be Printed."

Is anyone else experiencing the same and/or know a work around to this problem?   This is creating a lot of extra effort for our postal carriers as they have to scan in each item separately etc.   I have called eBay and they said that they opened a work ticket on the matter and will have tech support look into it but this has been an ongoing issue since Friday evening.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I thought scan forms were phased out.  I never used them, but I remember talk about the USPS phasing them out & not wanting them used anymore.  Perhaps someone else will remember more. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel
eBay Community Mentor
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Never heard that but I could be out of the loop.  I don't see why they would want to phase them out as it is much easier to scan a form in and then automatically getting the tracking info on 40 shipments rather then scanning in those 40 items individually.   We have 125 shipments +/- a day so I really hope they are not phasing them out for the sake of my postal carrier.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Sorry, I do not remember the context I heard it in 😞  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel
eBay Community Mentor
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I've been unable to print these forms for over a week and you'd think I was speaking Mandarin Chinese to the various reps when I bring it up. Does anyone know what's going on and if there's a fix?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

The scan forms haven't worked for us for about a week now.  We submitted to seller help a screen shot of the error message we were receiving and they said they are aware of the issue and many others have been reporting it as well. They gave us no other information and we haven't heard anything back  yet. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I'm pretty sure they aren't phasing them out. We have no problem printing them for our Amazon account and our local post office throws a fit everyday that we don't have scan sheets for them.  Hopefully eBay is just making changes to the feature and had to take everything down while they do.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

We are also having issues printing them. I don't think they are phasing them out. I think there is some type of glitch that is effecting certain accounts!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

As of today  (June 28, 2021)....this SCAN FORM still not working.. its been 2 weeks i am waiting for this...last week only worked on Monday (June 21st) then the rest of the days....back to not working again... Well, waiting ebay to fix  is the best answer...oopps by the way, the POST OFFICE is giving us grief too for not having this scan form.....

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Add me to the list. Scan form not working for me. 
This is sad. A multi million dollar company and has this many technical issues. I sell other places as well and have never had this many issues. 
Seems there is always a scan form issue on eBay. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Attempted to call eBay this morning and see how to print my SCAN forms since they have not worked since last week. Apparently, even though I give them thousands upon thousands of dollars every year in fees for the past 20 years, now I can't even speak to a human.... great upgrades: use the automated assistant [tells me what I already knew], ...go ask another seller or look on the community boards [they all have the same problem and no solution to it either] no wonder so many sellers are moving to other platforms...

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

We also are having this issue with not being able to print scan forms from ebay for days now. When we load the usual "scan forms" screen it tells us "you don't have any available SCAN forms to print" even though we have hundreds of packages going out. Like most others here, our post office is not happy that we don't have our scan sheets. We are able to print scan sheets for our Endicia account that we use with our website without any issue. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

We are having same issue from last 2-3 weeks. It has been spotty in last three weeks we have had them work maybe 4 times where the scan form generated. Not sure what to do it's affecting out Late shipment score now. Hopefully they are reading this and fix the glitch.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply