cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day total glitch?

My 90 day total dropped today $4,000 since I last checked earlier this afternoon. This is obviously not correct as I never sold 4000 worth in 1 day. Anyone else having issues like this?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

90 day total glitch?

Without reviewing your reports and your account it would be hard to pinpoint what happened.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

OMG I'm not the only one!?!?

Last week my 90 day total dropped by  about $2k in a single 24hr period. I know for a fact I had not sold that much in any narrow time span 90 days prior. That would have been early May and I was still relatively new to selling. Had it dropped $2k over a week or more span I could understand, maybe, but not in a day. I have no true proof of anything, but I noticed it and it bothered me a lot. Thank god I'm not the only one. 🤣 someone else is crazy too!

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Me too.  My 90-day total dropped by $1300 today (8/16).  Small seller here...I sell $1300 a month not a day.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

I think you are losing the whole month just my guess

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

20220817_225508.jpg

@bath53 @thejo-52 @modulok! @mam98031 

Hey guys, guess what I just stumbled upon! I said mine did it too, I'm not crazy! (I may be crazy, but I'm not wrong!)

This pic is from my computer in the seller hub 90 day total. The next post will have my 90 day total from my mobile app. I cant upload the 2 pics at once because of file size. 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Screenshot_20220817-225407_eBay.jpg

 now, i literally took these pics within seconds of each other. I didnt have ~$2k drop off in a few seconds. This is what i was talking about. I said i was missing like $2k. What gives!?!? Seller hub total is right but mobile app is wrong.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

My mobile app also dropped $4k even from my sold total between this morning and right now.

View counts are completely bonked - everything listed in last 48 hours has 0 views…although a few of them do have a handful of watches.

With such a disaster of a platform, I’m not surprised that sales have fallen off such a dramatic cliff this week 😕

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Just another great reason why ALL seller should keep their own books and not depend on Ebay for their important numbers.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

This problem just started for me today. It's switching from 90 day total to 60 day total (even though it says 90 day).  It's gotta be a glitch. If you go to your account on a computer you'll see 60 and 90.  Hope they fix it soon. 

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

I agree with mam98031 ... I have a spreadsheet for every sale. I used to detail each expense asscoiated with the sale, now I just do the sale price, shipping collected, and net after all expenses/fees (aside from COGS -- that's separately calculated.) 

It's SO easy to do a quick accounting record if you have the spreadsheet handy, and is a good CYA in case EBay flubs your #s. Every expense is right there for you in the seller hub, makes life simple.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Same goes, not the amount.... But missing. It is correct on the laptop but my cell app has something going on. 

Android app here.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

@ajs_coins_and_alchemy wrote:

I agree with mam98031 ... I have a spreadsheet for every sale. I used to detail each expense asscoiated with the sale, now I just do the sale price, shipping collected, and net after all expenses/fees (aside from COGS -- that's separately calculated.) 

It's SO easy to do a quick accounting record if you have the spreadsheet handy, and is a good CYA in case EBay flubs your #s. Every expense is right there for you in the seller hub, makes life simple.

Yes, thank you.  It is also important for everyone to remember that Ebay is NOT responsible to keep our books either.  We are.  Ebay has limited information.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Mine increased by $3000. The help number just tried to explain it away but that doesn't make any sense at all. I barely sell 2500 a month and it just increased $3000 in 15 minutes. If someone finds an answer, please let us know

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

90 day total glitch?

Mine increased by $10,000 overnight.  The problem is now that my 90-day total jumped by $10,000 overnight, my sales have almost completely stopped.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply