cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winter update thread will be buried soon

It's not pinned .................and no one can respond...........

velvet@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

That was my fault. I posted it and noticed it wasn't pinned until a couple of hours late. Thank you for catching this!

The post was also closed on purpose because we couldn't comment on the Seller Update at that time.

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

On the Winter Update board you guys forgot to create a thread for sellers with questions about the User Agreement update.

sheila@ebay seller_update@ebay 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@coffeebean832 I'll talk to the team and let them know. Though it's up to them if they would like to create a thread for the User Agreement

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@coffeebean832 we haven't made any changes to the User Agreement. Why would you like a thread for the User Agreement?

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

sheila@ebay- eBay started sending out the US e-mails yesterday. Changes were published today-

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-agreement?id=4259 

This is the e-mail sent out-

UA-update.png

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@coffeebean832 thanks, I'll talk to the team and see what they say. 

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@coffeebean832 so the reason the user agreement isn't included on the Seller Update page is because the changes aren't a part of the Seller Update. Not great timing as it does create confusion (we should make one announcement a day).

Your welcome to create a thread elsewhere and tag the Tyler, Jasmen or Velvet if you have questions about the User Agreement.

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

The UA changes and Seller Update changes are always announced on the same day- and there's always a UA thread on the Seller Update board.

I will create a discussion thread on the Selling board- but I think it's really odd that eBay wouldn't put one up on the Seller Update board as they always have.

Thanks for the reply.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply