Did you mean: 

There it goes again!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: There it goes again!!!

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Oh no! What are you experiencing? All is working ok for me at the moment, @sheba*.

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

Oh no! What are you experiencing? All is working ok for me at the moment, sheba*.

I've had it both on the box and here.  It's not consistent (yet?) butfarily frequent, and  several times long enough to time out,  or even get the server not found notice.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

😞

I'll keep an eye on it here and will do some testing.

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

😞

As soon as I posted here, it started behaving again.  Just like when I take my car in for a "funny grinding sound" that refuses to show itself to my mechanic.Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@sheba* wrote:

alan@ebay wrote:

😞

As soon as I posted here, it started behaving again.  Just like when I take my car in for a "funny grinding sound" that refuses to show itself to my mechanic.Smiley Surprised

haha - I hate when that happens! 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You must do some great testing, and the system must live in fear of you, if it starts working when you just say you are going to test it.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hopefully it’s learning.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

doug@ebay wrote:

Hopefully it’s learning.

Talk softly and carry a BIG stick!Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
latest reply