cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Volunteers

If anyone gives a hoot. This is the updated rankings. I’m sure you are so excited to learn this information. 😂

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Ranks-amp-Badges/m-p/26252971#M3

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Community Volunteers

@*coins

@*coinswrote:

@loveyourimagination49wrote:
I understood what you were saying and agree. I just didn’t realize that there was 1k responders as it seemed a lot less to me.

There are 1000 people who can respond on the m2m board? I thought that there were only like 10.

Let me clairify the 1000 number, it was just an example and not specifically referenced to the M2M support group.  I have no idea how many can answer M2M questions, only that its a small group. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

@mr_lincolnwrote:

@*coins

@*coinswrote:

I understood what you were saying and agree. I just didn’t realize that there was 1k responders as it seemed a lot less to me.

There are 1000 people who can respond on the m2m board? I thought that there were only like 10.

Let me clairify the 1000 number, it was just an example and not specifically referenced to the M2M support group.  I have no idea how many can answer M2M questions, only that its a small group. 

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

I actually think there are a lot more people that can post there than we think. I was looking around, and it looks more like 20-30.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

@*coins  In the last 30 days just over 6400 members received one or more "Helps" ... in the last year just over 41400 members received one or more "Helps" ... the annual number represents about 0.02% of 185 million ... less then one tenth of 1 percent of the total membership ... not sure what issues if any the other members have who never come here to The Community ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@*coins wrote:

@mr_lincolnwrote:

@*coins

@*coinswrote:

I actually think there are a lot more people that can post there than we think. I was looking around, and it looks more like 20-30.

We currently have 50+ members in our Community Mentor program. We're creating a landing page for the program that'll give more info about it and how to apply. That should be live in the coming weeks (fingers crossed).

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

@*coinswrote:

@mr_lincolnwrote:

@*coins

@*coinswrote:

We currently have 50+ members in our Community Mentor program. We're creating a landing page for the program that'll give more info about it and how to apply. That should be live in the coming weeks (fingers crossed).

Good to hear. Thanks, Alan.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 20 of 20
latest reply