cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept As Solution Question

doug@ebay  Hi, Doug...just wondering if there is any way to "undo" an Accepted Solution...or, is there a way to have more than one Accepted Solution?  I know that this doesn't affect the majority of threads, but for "off topic" threads, only having access to 1 (one) solution really messes things up.

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Accept As Solution Question

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @hidy-hoo there can only be one Accepted Solution per post, and marked by the original poster. 

The OP can deselect the Accepted Solution under Options, and choosing Not the Solution.

Hope this helps.

@hidy-hoo wrote:

doug@ebay  Hi, Doug...just wondering if there is any way to "undo" an Accepted Solution...or, is there a way to have more than one Accepted Solution?  I know that this doesn't affect the majority of threads, but for "off topic" threads, only having access to 1 (one) solution really messes things up.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @hidy-hoo there can only be one Accepted Solution per post, and marked by the original poster. 

The OP can deselect the Accepted Solution under Options, and choosing Not the Solution.

Hope this helps.

@hidy-hoo wrote:

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shoulda asked here before I opened my big mouth on another thread and said it couldn't be done, lol...thanks, Doug!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@hidy-hoo thanks for marking my response as an Accepted Solution! I'll accept it.

@hidy-hoo wrote:

Shoulda asked here before I opened my big mouth on another thread and said it couldn't be done, lol...thanks, Doug!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply