cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping

Hi,

Is anyone else having ebay shipping problem like this? I have only recently started backon ebay and have been using the "print shipping label;" to print my USPS shi[pping label, pay for my postage frommy paypal account, and print the packaging list.  Today, I tried to do just that, and it sent me to a page to sign up with UPS shipping. I do not use UPS.  I live in a small town and there is not UPS dropoff.  And, I am not always home during the day.  USPS priority mail works best for me, and usually, my customers.  So, the question is, is the USPS connection still good?  How do I get to it?  I find no announcement on a change. Please Help. I need to send a package today, and, I have a bunch of auctions set up for USPS shipping, with the discount

Ed

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

shipping

Usually that spontaneous UPS switch shows up because a listing was set up with UPS shipping (sometimes accidentally).

Until you get it straightened out, you can print your online shipping labels at

www.paypal.com/shipnow

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

shipping

Oh, gosh....it's been a while since I used Ebay shipping, but I think somewhere there is a default setting for USPS or UPS. Check there if you can find it and see if that has changed somehow. I'll poke around and see if I can find it, if it's still there. Smiley Frustrated

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Thank you. I have tried to find some "select shipper" tab without success

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Usually that spontaneous UPS switch shows up because a listing was set up with UPS shipping (sometimes accidentally).

Until you get it straightened out, you can print your online shipping labels at

www.paypal.com/shipnow

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Thank you.  I did use the workaround method successfully.  Although I did not get the discount, at least I am able to ship the package. Once again, thank you very much!!!!

Ed

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

shipping

PayPal charges the same online postage rates as eBay.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Hey there. I had the same thing happen and its **bleep**. Im so sick of ebay doing what ever the **bleep** they want. I had to go third party to ship my sale. I don't know what theyre problem is but we all should boycott ebay once a year to keep them in line.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

shipping

I am not seeing Paypal USPS shipping costs the same as on eBay, it is higher

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

shipping

You are a Top Rated Seller, so when purchasing postage through eBay you get a 3% discount off of the USPS's published Priority Mail postage rates.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Yes, and as I said Paypal rates for USPS is higher.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

shipping

I use mostly USPS flat rate envelopes, the cost is $6.75

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

shipping

PayPal charges the basic online published rates. You'd pay them the same postage cost if shipping via other services such as Media Mail, Parcel Select, or First Class package.

Did you have a particular reason for resurrecting a thread from 2016?  The USPS rates have changed several times since then.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

shipping

RE: Did you have a particular reason for resurrecting a thread from 2016? The USPS rates have changed several times since then.

Yes, I was banned from using these forums since 2013, today I was reinstated

Halaleulah !

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

shipping

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread HERE.

Thanks.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply