cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping labels

well i see ebay has changed the shipping label page i could not figure out how to use it so i guess i will

be going to paypal to do my shipping why does ebay make things so hard to do guess they want us to not be able to ship or lets do a cluttered up page and see if we will spend the day trying to figure it out 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

shipping labels

@biloxibaglady wrote:

well i see ebay has changed the shipping label page i could not figure out how to use it so i guess i will

be going to paypal to do my shipping why does ebay make things so hard to do guess they want us to not be able to ship or lets do a cluttered up page and see if we will spend the day trying to figure it out 

Couldn't agree with you more @biloxibaglady.  I think it might have happened last night when some sellers were getting a "Server Down" message as I had printed a label not soon before that and later after the site was back up I was greeted with the monstrosity they call "the new and improved Print Label page."   They ask for feedback.  I left some and it wasn't complimentary.  I suggest others who are displeased do the same...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also sent a reply. I hate the measurement stuff. Who has time to measure every package and it really doesn't matter in the long run. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

@Anonymous wrote:
 .... I hate the measurement stuff. Who has time to measure every package and it really doesn't matter in the long run. 

If you're confident that your package won't incur a surcharge (e.g., length-plus-girth is under 84 inches, or volume under 1 cubic foot for Priority Mail) then you're right: the measurements don't matter. So you can just enter any digit you like.  I recommend 8 by 8 by 8.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

all the years i have sold on ebay one thing i have found out to be true over and over is ebay could care less about 

what we the seller thinks , they have some web designer who's most likely a friend of a friend or family working blowing smoke up them telling them how great

these messed up pages are and they let them keep messing them up , i use to sell so many items on ebay now just a very few ,i do sell on other easier to use sites , and i shop mostly on other sites

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

I don't get why they feel the need to constantly change things without actually improving anything.  Looks like they just made the page bulkier where you have to do more scrolling to see anything and tweaked everything else just enough to where a person will have to relearn how to use it.  I believe I did see a link to switch back to the classic layout for now though.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

The day that eBay forces that new Shipping Label abomination on me is the day I begin purchasing ALL my labels on Stamps.com ... I will NOT beta test their abysmal programming on MY dime.

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

shipping labels

Yes, that caught me this morning as well.  I printed one label the regular way, then went to print the second one and it totally changed.  Messes me all up.  I have my printer options set to print to the exact size I need for the small boxes I ship and it printed a huge label.  Plus yes, measuring?  Geesh.  I hate it when they fix something that isn't broken.  More time wasted figuring it out.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply