cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling internationally

does anyone know how to get your listings to showup in the UK if your in the US?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

selling internationally

@dancegreenflamingo 

1- You need to enable the "International Site Visibility" feature for each of your listings, only listings that you enabled this feature will showing at both websites (ebay.com & ebay.co.uk), This will cost you $0.5/month for each listing

2- ebay has a free platform that make you posting your listings at multi-eBay international websites (including ebay uk), this platform called (ebaymag.com), you don't need to creating multiple accounts on each ebay website, you can use your current account.
How to start using ebaymag.com:
* Sign in on ebaymag.com via your ebay.com account.
then import your active listings from ebay.com to ebaymag.com so you can listing them on other eBay international sites.
* ebaymag is totally free.
* For more information about ebaymag, go to the following link:
https://help.ebaymag.com/en

Good Luck.

Rami.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

selling internationally

There are a couple of ways to do it. When I used to sell internationally I had my seller preferences setup to do so along with the countries I would not ship to. I also utilized the GSP. The following can walk you through how to do that. Remember if you make an international sale eBay is going to charge you a 1.6% international fee on the sale in addition to the other FVF's. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling-internationally?id=4132 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

selling internationally

1.  Yes, just select worldwide or a specific place you're interested in selling when you create your listing to and your item will show up in that countries Ebay.  But, its sporadic at best.  

2. List your item in the Ebay.uk or one of the other sites 

3. Pay the Ebay fee to have your listing on Ebay UK.

4.  Ebay Mag.

5.  Up until a few years ago, Ebay store subscribers with Premium or greater could select every Ebay site they wanted their listings on.  The option was under seller preferences, but for one reason or another, Ebay scrapped it.  I used to make really good international sales using the old option.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply