cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sellers

Hi everyone, can you guys advice me please or inform me about what i'm doing wrong? I'm new seller and i can't understand what's wrong with my offers. You are all professional guys so please help me with advice. 

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

sellers

Correct, no aggression.

Just helpful facts it in the responses from posters here.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 53 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

sellers

@manmoments 

You will need to provide more details.

Other option is that we play a "game of 20 questions" trying to figure out what you want to know.

Message 2 of 69
latest reply

sellers

High dollar fakes from the other side of the globe

Message 3 of 69
latest reply

sellers

I'm new seller and i can't understand what's wrong with my offers. 

@manmoments 

Boy, you are new. You don't have any listings that accept Offers. Your offerings , however, are really pricey. Good luck.

Message 4 of 69
latest reply

sellers

Zdravstvuyte. problema v tom chto net prosmotrov  

Message 5 of 69
latest reply

sellers

Brand new seller (from Sierra Leone) selling multiples of highly faked expensive brands with each listing having multiple sizes available of pre-owned items? And most (if not all) listings don't have enough pictures to prove authenticity? 

Additionally, variation listings aren't set up properly. 

I'm curious. How would you manage to get multiple pre-owned items in various sizes? And since they're preowned, condition of each would be different yet only one set of pictures are shown. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 69
latest reply

sellers

Not my area of specialty, BUT a little effort shows images need improvement. Price too close to retail. Size should be in item name, one should not have to view the page to know whether it is what you are looking for.

Appears to be a European brand. Would a U.S. buyer know it and want it?

Message 7 of 69
latest reply

sellers

I have no idea what your offers are so I can't really say. None of your listings offer Best Offer. 
But I do know that clothing is a very saturated category so you would be dealing with a lot of competition. 
I am a seller yes, but a professional guy no. Not all eBay sellers are guys. 
Something I noticed you have one listing located in Kazakhstan the rest in Sierra Leone.

Seems like you are drop shipping, that is a problem not many buyers would want to buy from a drop shipper.

Message 8 of 69
latest reply

sellers

@manmoments wrote:

Hello. the problem is that there are no views

Examples: 
Item 166647327263: "Available sizes S / M / L / XL / XXL text me please for your size!

Item 166647358504: "

Condition: Pre-owned
New with tags/Available sizes S /M / L / XL / XXL

From this one ^^^, is it pre-owned or NWT?

albertabrightalberta

Message 9 of 69
latest reply

sellers

1) I'm not boy, i'm lady.

2) yes i do mistake maybe when i write offer because of my english.

3) anyway thank you! 

Message 10 of 69
latest reply

sellers

I'm curious. How would you manage to get multiple pre-owned items in various sizes?

@albertabrightalberta 

Good question. Not to mention that these pre-owned items have tags attached. I'd run from these listings.

Message 11 of 69
latest reply

sellers

It looks like every item is from DH Gate. 

@manmoments 

Are you 100% certain that your items are authentic? 

albertabrightalberta

Message 12 of 69
latest reply

sellers

@manmoments wrote:

@manmoments 

You actually have had views. You even have two watchers on the Moncler track suit.  👀 👀

Message 13 of 69
latest reply

sellers

@manmoments wrote:

1) I'm not boy, i'm lady.

2) yes i do mistake maybe when i write offer because of my english.

3) anyway thank you! 

@manmoments 

Guilty of same and sorry to confuse. I should have typed "Boy, howdy" (my colloquial English), which just means... "Dang."  grimacing

Message 14 of 69
latest reply

sellers

Yes i was not used long time my ebay account, now i get my offline business ( i mean clothes shop) so now i decide to start to sell it for US why not? Of course everyone understand thats not original goods, all manufactured in Turkey, and high copy of brands. Because ebay not accepting copy so i don't have choice , only way to write used, i saw most of sellers doing same. So about price- if you see price already with shipping, and from Sierra Leone to ship only DHL or UPS but i'm writed economy shipping for get insurance time for my self to be sure items will reach to customer. 

Also about variation listings, i don't know yet how to set up correct, guys be little bit kind, i told you i'm not professional about ebay, and i'm trying to get more information, thats why i'm asking. But here people directly attacing me (( Thank you!

Message 15 of 69
latest reply