cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the prefilled information

I went to revise several listing from the ebay app, and upon submission get an error message which prevents me from revising.  "There is a problem with the pre-filled information with this listing".  Very frustrating.  Seems you need to end the listing and start a new one from scratch without selecting a product with pre-filled info.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: problem with the prefilled information

All of my catalog listings with stock description could not be re-listed today. The message appeared "It looks like there is a problem with this listing. This product cannot be listed in this category."  I called eBay support right when it opened (8:00  AM EST) and my rep worked 40 minutes to try to correct my problem. He then told me it was a system-wide computer glitch and they are working on it now to get it corrected. As of 3:00 PM EST it has not been corrected.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Still not fixed a month later. Seriously. They don't tell you why you can't put it in that category, and even f they did there is no way to change it.

Did they talk to a single seller before they released this?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@motte

See this post major book issues & Heidi from ebay came to this post to advise what was going on

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Relisting-books-problem/td-p/26771646
You might ask in this post if any posters have heard back from ebay about this problem

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Stil having the same problem, 4 months on.  Heidi may have told them about it, but it is obviously not a priority *at all* for them to have items in nonsensical subects.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply