cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo editing software

Are you using a program to edit your photos. What are you using. What do you recommend

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: photo editing software

I used Photo Studio Expressions.  It was fairly cheap, it very basic to use and the auto Enhance feature is really nice.  The one flaw-it doesn't crop in squares.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Less than $ 20 on eBay.
Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Nothing now that I use my phone, but I swear by Microsoft Picture It!

Its out of production but you can find it on EBay.

So easy you don’t even need the directions, very user friendly and intuitive. Has tons of features you can use, not at all basic.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Depends on what you want to do, if it's mostly just cropping with a little bit of fixing (as in 1-click) then I highly recommend irfanview.

It's a free program that has been around for a very long time. It can do a lot of bulk work like resizing, renaming etc.

https://www.irfanview.com/

At the other end of the spectrum is Gimp, similar in complexity to Photoshop and it is also free....

https://www.gimp.org/

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Gimp is free and far more powerful relative to capabilities then anything I need.  But I also use the Ebay touch up tools as well, especially for final cropping.  Gimp does have a bit of a learning curve buy you can use Google to quickly find answers to most questions.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ArcSoft put out a program called PhotoStudio that I got with my first digital camera (a Ricoh).  I have and use version 2.0 and I haven't needed a newer version.  Also, PaintShopPro 4.14 is a very good program - by JASC.

Both are older programs and both still work just fine and can be downloaded.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I used to use Photoshop, until my computer died.

Now I just use the editing program that ebay provides when I upload my photos into the listing form.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Try Photo-brush by Media Chance, it's phenomenal.

I also have Photoshop pro, which is very complicated & makes my head spin using it. However, Photo-brush is really easy to use & yields great results.

You can download it from the official site & try it free for 30 days. Then it's $25 a year for a subscription. It's worth every penny honestly, because its so easy to use & can transform pictures into magazine quality pictures. The features are amazing.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply