cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to list items

Wanted to start listing and thesvystem just keep thinking but not allowing me to list from my templates or from sell similar.

What should I do?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

not able to list items

You have over 300 items listed is this something new that just started happening? Are you using the APP or listing from a laptop/desktop?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

@reclaimstudio wrote:

Wanted to start listing and thesvystem just keep thinking but not allowing me to list from my templates or from sell similar.

What should I do?

YEP! Worked and listed some items this morning and then the same thing you are experiencing in the evening. Relist, sell similar and complete drafts are all doing the same, not loading with a faint page showing and stuck there. (see below). I'm using a laptop and Firefox, and tried Edge...

See my post:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/%EF%B8%8FHELP-SOS-%EF%B8%8F-Anyone-having-PROBLEMS-listing-Lis...

I'll just wait till tomorrow and see if I'm able to list, sell similar or complete my drafts.

Here's what I see when I click sell similar, complete draft or relist:

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21-24-42 Complete your listing ❤️❤️HOT❤️❤️ 1 12 Scale Woman Female Head Sculpt TBLeague Phicen Hot[...].png

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

You have over 300 items listed is this something new that just started happening? Are you using the APP or listing from a laptop/desktop?

Worked fine this morning, but the same issue as the OP this evening, as of this writing, still the same issue.  On a laptop using Firefox, and tried Microsoft  Edge with the same issue:

Sell similar, relist, or complete draft. Does not load and just gives me a faint page below:  Any clue in what's going on??? 🤔

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21-24-42 Complete your listing ❤️❤️HOT❤️❤️ 1 12 Scale Woman Female Head Sculpt TBLeague Phicen Hot[...].png

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

Just noticed there have been a couple of other postings about people not being able to list. EBay must be doing their thing again. May have to just ride this out for a bit and see if the problem is resolved in a reasonable, whatever that is, amount of time. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

Hi I am Listing from my laptop and yes just started happening

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

Yes, same page I get when I triy to list, has this happened to you before?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

Has this happened to you before?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

Has this happened to you before?

Yes but it has been a long time since it happened and I simply waited a few hours and it cleared up and I was able to post. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

This also started to me on 5/26. I'm using a chromebook. I managed to borrow a PC laptop and am able to revise/update on the PC. It seemed to start when I got notifications about international shipping.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

@reclaimstudio wrote:

Yes, same page I get when I triy to list, has this happened to you before?

Never had this kind of EBAY debacle happen before.  Being able to list (sell similar or relist) or update or complete your drafts is a BIG BIG deal,  one would think for ebay to resolve ASAP?  I've never seen so many changes or EXPERIMENTING ( I would say) in such a short period of time on this insufferable platform ever:

Like to show or not to show the description.

To show or not show the Item specifics (short lived).

Not be able to see the sold history in a seller's listings.

Clicking several times just to see the seller's complete feedback pages.

I noticed a few days ago, when clicking the seller's feedback icon, it goes to view all of their listings instead.

Just moving stuff from the seller's listings around and experimenting with THIS and THAT.

I'm beginning to think, did ebay hired a bunch of PRE-SCHOOLERS (NO offensive to pre-schoolers) to run ebay?

Paying HIGH fees and BAD broken service is NOT a recipe for success. 

AS of

6:52 AM
Saturday, May 27, 2023 (PDT)

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21-24-42 Complete your listing.png

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

not able to list items

@oande27 wrote:

This also started to me on 5/26. I'm using a chromebook. I managed to borrow a PC laptop and am able to revise/update on the PC. It seemed to start when I got notifications about international shipping.

I am on a lappy PC and using Firefox browser, tried Microsoft Edge too. Still happening and not loading. What browser are you using on that laptop, if I may ask??

Message 12 of 12
latest reply