cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail fraud

So I end the year with a buyer trying to fraud me throgh USPS. I sold an item [3" x 4 " weight 6 oz. ] price $15.99 with free shipping. Buyer contacts me through ebay messages and say it does not fit his car. I ask them to return for refund no problem. Now I have sold a dozen of these and no one else complained they did not fit the same car, but I was polite and had no problem giving a refund.  Then buyer contacts me again and wants me to pay return shipping. My listings state "buyer pays return shipping" Buyer gets nasty and I politely tell them if they want to return for refund, they pay return shipping. I get a padded envelope from my mailman today and it is flat and weighs 1 oz. I do not open package. I go to post office and file mail fraud charges againt buyer who sent the empty original box back with no part inside. If it did not fit why keep it ????Just how stupid are crooked people?????the package weighs 1 oz and is flat !!!! I sure would hate to go through life being that low & stupid

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: mail fraud

You will need to report the incident to the USPS Postal Inspectors for investigation.  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: mail fraud

Thanks for the info. I went to the post office with the package, they could see it was not opened weighed 1 oz and flat. they gave me the info on how to file. I came home and filed today on line. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply