cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing a condo

Was wondering what steps to take to listing a FHA approved 1 bd condo.  Never listed a home before on ebay.  Is it possible? 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

listing a condo

Look at bottom of this page, click on site map, then on the next page go near the bottom of the page where it says A-Z index, then look under the R's for real estate and there are several links there with information.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

@buymystuff3035   Shipping becomes and issue ... just kidding.  Have never sold real estate here but replied so your post would bump back up in hopes of someone who knows seeing it.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

@mr_lincoln WIDE LOAD truck?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

Why would you want to?

So much SNAD, so little time.

(*Bleep*)
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

@retrose1

Real estate is a whole different ballgame. No such thing as snad.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/real-estate.html

Auction-style format advertisements for the sale of real estate are designed to assist the parties in identifying the most interested potential buyer(s). The listings do not result in binding agreements to buy and sell real estate; however, they do allow sellers and buyers to use eBay Real Estate as a venue to determine who may be most interested in the property

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

OP, if you want to do this to save the realtor fees - you might want to take a look at what ebay will be charging you.  And do you really want to entrust a huge deal to someone surfing ebay for bargains?  I know that ebay would be the last place I would be looking at for a home.

(*Bleep*)
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

@buymystuff3035 wrote:

Was wondering what steps to take to listing a FHA approved 1 bd condo.  Never listed a home before on ebay.  Is it possible? 

Back in the day about 12 years ago I did sell a house on ebay.

No snad can happen.

Buyer placed down payment money in escrow in my town (title company), 30 day close.

I would not accept any promissory notes for the down payment.

Cost to sell ended up being about 600. total, listed twice.

Selling price was 127K.

Check out the rules, regs in your state. Get everything in writing and be willing to pay an attorney to look over sales contract.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

@copper.boom

@copper.boom wrote:

@mr_lincoln WIDE LOAD truck?

Correct-a-mundo!  Maybe even the extra Wide version with all the extra wheels ... like they do in Canada!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

Your right kinda hard to ship a condo lol

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

My neighbor situation isnt the best and its pretty loud here.   never get any sleep.  Plus would like to make a profit.  I bought a 1 bd 750 sq ft and now i want out lol

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

Got a loan for the place for 101k and i check zillow.com and places near by are going for 128k.  idk what do you think?  I stay here and im going to end up in trouble

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

listing a condo

whats snad?

So your saying ebay would not be a good place to list a home or a good place?  With interest and fees?

Message 15 of 15
latest reply