cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impressions, views, sales

i became a store end of March, beginning of April.  Befor becoming a store my sales were good and i was increasing sales.  

Since becoming store my views, impressions and sales have gone down drastically, like to 0. 

I dont understand what is going on.  Have I done something wrong with my listings or settings in store?  My views/ impressions is less than half of what thy were.  I am thinking maybe it was a mistake to become a store,  but my cost being individual was gtting to be rediculous.

Help me!, please.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I just closed one of my stores yesterday. I was not about to pay a fee for no sales. I'm tried of being told that I have to pay more and more fees if I want basic exposure. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just looked at your sold transactions. You were just chugging along with sales and then... wham! Your sales stopped. That seems to be a growing issue around here lately.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I know that is very frustrating.
Make sure you are listing items every day, add 2 or 3 items every day if possible.
I have found, if I do not list, I do not sell.
Just MOHO.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay's company directive is to sell stores, preferrably to everyone.

They have no committment to help you sell listed items.   It's like Costco.  Once those greedy pigs have sold you a membership, they don't care that the ham you buy will feed only 40, and you have a 3 person household.  They are in business to sell MEMBERSHIPS.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply