cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

global shipping

I am too afraid to ship with the global shipping because alot  of my items are fragile glass .is this a real fear ?or am i just stifling my growth?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: global shipping

I  no longer use the GSP, But have shipped many glass pieces / sets overseas using the Global shipping program (GSP) without a broken glass claim. Your Responsibility ends when your package reaches the shipping center here in the USA ( KY ) Pack well and you'll have no problem. Good Luck to you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you planning on using ebays global shipping program or just planning on winging it yourself?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I  no longer use the GSP, But have shipped many glass pieces / sets overseas using the Global shipping program (GSP) without a broken glass claim. Your Responsibility ends when your package reaches the shipping center here in the USA ( KY ) Pack well and you'll have no problem. Good Luck to you.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I don't do global shipping because the price turns some buyers off. In your case however, I would do it because your items are fragile. As long as you get it safely to GSP location they take over there and are then responsible. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I ship internationally but I don't use the global shipping program as my shipping method.  However, I don't sell breakable items.  In your case the GSP is probably the way to go as it will protect you in the end.

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

using ebays global shipping program

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

ebays global ship program
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You won't have any problems,but don't look for some huge spike in international sales. The huge postal increases this last year has cut out 80% of the international buyers market.....

Message 8 of 8
latest reply