cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fed x shipping

i need some help how do i print fedex shipping labels now.?? with the new shipping set uo i sell items with fedex shipping and when i go to print label all i get is the USPS.??? any one else experince this yet.??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: fed x shipping

Same here. I have to revert to the old page to get the option. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

how do you do that ?? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If I were you I'll call FedEx and request few airwaybills (shipping forms) for your use in shipping to your clientele. You need to fill up the forms requiring detailed information on what you are shipping. If you are near a FedEx office you can request them copies of their AWB's (airwaybills) to enable you to complete the forms before you schedule a pick-up from your location. Beforehand, you need to inform your clients (if they are not yet familiar with FedEx various prices and pick-up charges. Each time I am being asked to ship via FedEx, I deliver my packages to save my customers some money. I am only about 5 blocks away from their drop-off point.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Why make it that labor intensive? ebays shipping labels fill I'm everything needed for packages.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@fabelous_records wrote:
If I were you I'll call FedEx and request few airwaybills (shipping forms) for your use in shipping to your clientele. You need to fill up the forms requiring detailed information on what you are shipping. If you are near a FedEx office you can request them copies of their AWB's (airwaybills) to enable you to complete the forms before you schedule a pick-up from your location. Beforehand, you need to inform your clients (if they are not yet familiar with FedEx various prices and pick-up charges. Each time I am being asked to ship via FedEx, I deliver my packages to save my customers some money. I am only about 5 blocks away from their drop-off point.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to open a Fedex account and print your labels there? That's what I do, and get the commercial discount just like Ebay gives. I'm also the shipper of record and not Ebay and I can schedule pickups if need be.

https://www.fedex.com/fcl/ALL?enrollmentid=bs13184011

*Note - this does NOT work for DumbPost, only regular Fedex services*

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 6
latest reply