cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay is empty bay

lol... why complain about it, or even bother asking, they arent here for us, they dont care, so many if ys are having issues, and no one is getting answers, or resolution... ive been here over 15 years, ive seen it get worse every few years for us normal working class folks... unless you can actually figure out some way to profit,and benefit from cheating the system, in place, you risk getting hit by some kind of stupid, at some point... the harder you work at it, the more stupid you will face here... ebay is rampant with zero feedback buyers, trying to scam us, or winning our items, and leaving them in captivity, by not oaying, or responding for weeks on end... thats the nail in the coffin for this guy, im done, im out, ebay dont care, and their system has no way for us to handle it our selves... but hey,theyll still get their 16%-22% in fees from me for this last item that i didnt get paid for, yet i keep getting reminders to ship... thats just how it is kids, some times ya just gotta know when to walk away from a toxic relationship...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: ebay is empty bay

Are you not aware that you can open unpaid item cases if the buyer has not paid within 48 hours?

and that you have 32 days to do so? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Are you not aware that you can open unpaid item cases if the buyer has not paid within 48 hours?

and that you have 32 days to do so? 

Not only that, it can be automated so the entire process is complete in 6 days, start to finish.  If a seller is fighting a NPB for "weeks on end", that's on the seller.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi, you are not selling a particularly high scam item in your carved bear. What kind of fraud are you seeing? 

Have you considered selling at fixed price with Immediate Payment Required?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

gjs_16
Guide

For items like chainsaw carved bears and other such hand-crafted items there is a platform with a name similar to eaby that may be a better choice for you.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I agree with what you have stated here, but you can, as mentioned, open a non-payer to get your fees back a hopefully eBay leaves a strike on the non-payers account, if you believe eBay.

After having experienced many non-payers ; I decide the best way around this was to sell fixed price with immediate payment. I may wait longer for a buyer, but at least I feel I have a good chance of getting paid  not dealing with the nonsense buyers!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply