cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePN (eBay Partner Network) started to SEVERLY underperform in August - any ideas?

We've been with ePN (eBay Partner Network) for many years and this year we started seeing a decline revenues, for the same amount and quality of traffic (about half million people a month), and then, in early August, a HUGE DROP of 80% in EPC month-to-month! As the code on our website and quality of traffic has not changed significantly, it's obvious that something has changed on the eBay/ePN side of things. They're not admitting to it and claiming nothing has changed in their code nor attribution.

Their customer support has not been helpful and for months we're having a message ping-pong with the same representatives who's replying but with nothing useful every few days.

Who can we actually talk to to resolve this issue? ePN used to be a good deal for us but now it's not at all and we're only staying with it in hopes we'll find someone who can figure this out and solve it.

colnect.com Collectors Club - free catalogs, freely advertise your sales, free collection management, international community, available in 62 languages
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ePN (eBay Partner Network) started to SEVERLY underperform in August - any ideas?

@colnector 

Since you are located in Israel and have no sales on this id that myself cannot see, its difficult to advise you.  My suggestion is to contact FB for business per this link:

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

These are actual employees of Ebay located here in the US and may better serve you more than Ebay's less than adequate customer service who are outsourced, contracted labor overseas.  

Good luck and hope you get things resolved.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@colnector 

Most people on this Board are sellers, not affiliate marketers in the EPN program. You might want to try this Group, although I don't know how active it is:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Partner-Network/ct-p/ebaypartnernetwork

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'll try that, thanks

colnect.com Collectors Club - free catalogs, freely advertise your sales, free collection management, international community, available in 62 languages
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, I'll see if they help

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I've previously written them and the reply was

"Although " eBay Partner Network, Inc. " (ePN) shares the same name with eBay Inc. (eBay) the two entities run separately, with different support teams, different websites, different agreements and different procedures. We would not have privileged access to their support systems, would not represent them and would not be able to provide support in their behalf. "

but I'm trying again, thanks

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Nope, they won't give any useful reply. Same same...

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Sent to both groups but still pending approval for days now... I doubt these are very active...

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Finally got approved in the ePN group but still without relevant replies even though some people have tried

https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Partner-Network/ePN-eBay-Partner-Network-started-to-SEVERLY-under...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Partner-Network/Getting-proper-ePN-support-who-to-talk-to/m-p/334...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply