eBay is DOWN.

Fullscreen capture 352018 34132 PM.bmp.jpg

Message 1 of 133
latest reply
132 REPLIES 132

Re: eBay is DOWN.

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

For up-to-date information on site performance, please see our own System Status Board: http://www.ebay.com/sts

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 16 of 133
latest reply

I just noticed that I could not view all of my active bids

Message 17 of 133
latest reply

Thanks, Alan. When do you think this will be fixed? We sellers have packages that we must get shipped out today for our customers.

Message 18 of 133
latest reply

@coolectionswrote:

Could be most people are sleeping and it could be maintenance. Don't expect 24/7/365 the you won't be disappointed.

Sorry, but everyone expects 24/7/365 on every major site.

@bargainsandbaubleswrote:

Fullscreen capture 352018 34132 PM.bmp.jpg

me too, slow, won't load, my ebay won't go to seller hub, tried to refund a buyer and got an error notice

Message 20 of 133
latest reply

@cascade_jewelrywrote:

Thanks, Alan. When do you think this will be fixed? We sellers have packages that we must get shipped out today for our customers.

You can print your labels from PayPal if you don't want to wait.

alan@ebay, it would be great if the status board could include an ETA for system restoration if any outage or disruption is going to last more than a couple of hours. Maybe you can mention this to the teams that are responsible for that feature. grin

Message 21 of 133
latest reply

Problem seems to be spreading.

East Coast - tI was fine until 5 PM nd now my ebay is not loading properly.

Message 22 of 133
latest reply

Same.  Watch list won't load.  Many items which show up in the search load as "this listing has been removed".  I placed a bid on something and got this message, but it shows in my bids so I know it hasn't been removed.  Almost every other item I load says "listing removed" but it definitely wasn't.

Message 23 of 133
latest reply

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
Good bye.
Message 24 of 133
latest reply

@emerald40wrote:

Problem seems to be spreading.

East Coast - tI was fine until 5 PM nd now my ebay is not loading properly.

Here in Chicago, started about 3:30pm. Was able to print labels, use seller hub, list, etc until then.

Message 25 of 133
latest reply

Seller Hub is not working. Will not open.

Message 26 of 133
latest reply

@coolectionswrote:

Could be most people are sleeping and it could be maintenance. Don't expect 24/7/365 the you won't be disappointed.

LOL!

It's the middle of the day!  The only place most people are sleeping (besides eBay HQ) is China.  And it's Monday, not Thursday night.

Same here, was just on the Buyer ID, My eBay page alternately says "Sorry, Can't Perform This Action At This Time.  Try again later.", or loads with nothing but my Orders section. 

Reason I was there was an Auction ending in 10 minutes, and I think those sellers probably expect the site to work 24/7/365.  I finally managed to bid, maybe I'll get something cheap since no one else can bid? 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 27 of 133
latest reply

I was trying to bid on an item but I could not!
Message 28 of 133
latest reply

Alan-Can we please get an update/eta on when it will be fixed? Thanks very much.

Message 29 of 133
latest reply

EBay is "changing" the Seller Hub again. The new version just showed up on my computer. The old "My Selling" page, the last holdover from the last big change, is now gone. With, of course, a "new and improved" page. Jesus wept!

Message 30 of 133
latest reply