cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay invite.........

Received an email (not through eBay's email system) with an invite to join a live webinar about joining "eBay US Customer Support Services". Email was titled "Earn money helping other sellers on eBay". Went to the link in the email and the page appeared legit. Anyone else get this email? TIA.

Message 1 of 146
latest reply
145 REPLIES 145

Re: eBay invite.........

@espresso_warehouse wrote:

@nuclearomen wrote:

i don't and just because ebay does something new doesn't mean it's needed, look at all they do that isn't needed already, instead, they should be doing what is needed, like simply giving everyone access to CS over the phone or chat would be good start... giving sellers everything they need to record sales, fixing the postage receipts that haven't been sending for over a month now, fixing the log in and the notifications on the community, stop changing things that aren't broken... for example. Don't get me wrong, they do fix things once in awhile, and this program sure will help some people, is it needed as top priority, of course not. 

It's yet another money saving tactic. UX is lagging, has been for a long time. The need for CS would go down if they would wok on their platform a bit. But they don't seem to be thinking very far forward.

And that is a good thing as long as the sellers are getting the help they need from Customer Service for where they can with this program.  That makes it a Win Win situation for everyone.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 136 of 146
latest reply

@nuclearomen 

>I don't need a mommy to patrol my posts

Having some trouble with the Comment Police?

Message 137 of 146
latest reply

@bimm_corp please can you share the link to sign up? Please I need help, I would love to join also. Thank You

Message 138 of 146
latest reply

@princemma_0 

This is an old thread. I participated in this program and can verify that the program ended in October of this year (2023).

Message 139 of 146
latest reply

Thank You very much i appreciate and love that you replied to me. 

Please can you still send me this year's link? I don't mind having it for next year. 

I'm looking for a stable source of income and I believe I can raise a little for this program.

Thank You 

Message 140 of 146
latest reply

@mcdougle4248   Thanks for the info.........I'd wondered recently if it was still going on.....  How do you think it worked?

Message 141 of 146
latest reply

@

@princemma_0 wrote:

Please can you still send me this year's link? I don't mind having it for next year. 

I'm looking for a stable source of income and I believe I can raise a little for this program.

Thank You 

@princemma_0 wrote:

Thank You 

As @mcdougle4248 said the program ended in October 2023.  It is not coming back.   I wish it would as I worked on it too and miss the extra $. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 142 of 146
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@

@princemma_0 wrote:

Thank You 

@princemma_0 wrote:

Thank You 

As @mcdougle4248 said the program ended in October 2023.  It is not coming back.   I wish it would as I worked on it too and miss the extra $. 

@princemma_0. I forgot to mention that only experienced sellers were invited to the program.     

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 143 of 146
latest reply

Please help me... I want to learn... I don't have anything doing 

Message 144 of 146
latest reply

@dhbookds 

There were a few bumps in the road along the way, however, overall it worked very well. I enjoyed helping both buyers and sellers.

We had a very active group and shared information, making it easy to provide the best answers to the eBay member questions being asked.

I agree with @comics-scifi-collectibles I miss the extra money, too!

Message 145 of 146
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 146 of 146
latest reply