cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay asked us: “How can we improve the Manage Orders and Sales Record pages for you?

Dear eBay:

You asked us for “How can we improve the Manage Orders and Sales Record pages for you? 

Here are my 2 cents that would make our daily routine easier:

The “Add note” should be move to the sub-tab: “MORE” letting us to bulk “Add notes” to several orders at once.

It is possible to show OUR sales record number under the new 12 digits # (?)  that has no use for us and appear above the picture?

It is possible to show the buyer email address just below the buyer ID on front page and save us time looking for it without scrolling on the “view record” link?

I guess that those changes will be an easy task for the smart programmers

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
***Herman Melville***
= = = =

Rejoice always!!!
1 Thes 5:16
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

eBay asked us: “How can we improve the Manage Orders and Sales Record pages for you?

not sure what you want on everything...........But seller hub customization on Managed Paid/shipped page seems to have some of it:

Buyer username/email

on the page itself you can bulk select listings and the add a note.  You would have to copy/paste, but it shows all the listings on one page

image.png

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your reply but I can't or I don't know how to access the page: "seller hub customization on Managed Paid/shipped page".

Can you guide me step by step (click by click) to get there?

Thanks!

***Herman Melville***
= = = =

Rejoice always!!!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I don't know if have SH or not........and I don't know if you click on the URL will mess you up from using Myebay or not. 

try clicking on this:

https://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SalesRecordConsole&status=PaidAndShipped&currentpage=SCSo...

if you get to that page, look in almost the upper right corner and click on customize and you get the menu as  I showed in the other post.  Click on what you want to see, arrange them in the order you want on the right side of the screen and then on apply at the bottom of the page. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@maxmawi wrote:

Thanks for your reply but I can't or I don't know how to access the page: "seller hub customization on Managed Paid/shipped page".

Thanks!

I have also been frustrated that I can't find a Customize for the Manage Paid and Shipped Items screen either.  I would also like to have at least zip code appear on that screen but there is no way to add any columns more than what they have given us.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@csbbct wrote:

@maxmawi wrote:

Thanks!

I have also been frustrated that I can't find a Customize for the Manage Paid and Shipped Items screen either.  I would also like to have at least zip code appear on that screen but there is no way to add any columns more than what they have given us.

Well, I have the answer to this now.  I just called Customer Support.  The Seller Hub pages did change for me recently and he said that they are transitioning sellers over to this new version that I am seeing now.  In their attempt to "simplify" the screen, they have removed several columns they used to show on the previous (k2b-bulk) view.  They have not included a Customize ability for this list view either.  So to get the information I want, I need to click on the order details for each transaction instead of having it available as a column on the list view.

It's frustrating that there is plenty of space available for more columns, but there is no option to include them.  Can't imagine why they thought that was a good idea!

I also have a new version of the Listings screen, but there is a Customize view link there at least. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I see the same thing you do. Mine recently changed and now some of the info is not there anymore that I would like to be. I also do not have the customize link, but I do have one on the main seller hub page.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@csbbct wrote:

@csbbct wrote:

@maxmawi wrote:

Thanks!

I have also been frustrated that I can't find a Customize for the Manage Paid and Shipped Items screen either. 

They have not included a Customize ability for this list view either.  

It's frustrating that there is plenty of space available for more columns, but there is no option to include them.  Can't imagine why they thought that was a good idea!

I also have a new version of the Listings screen, but there is a Customize view link there at least. 

Yes. I think that at least, eBay should let us "Customize" our Manage Orders and Sales Record page.

***Herman Melville***
= = = =

Rejoice always!!!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply