cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard Shipping tracking not updating after Oct 25

I've been shipping cards using ebay standard shipping. All envelopes mailed after October 25th are stuck on "Tracking number provided". This appears to be an issue on eBay's side as https://parcelsapp.com/en shows them moving.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Yes, I've run into this issue. over 25 shipments stuck with no update. all my incoming shipments shipped after this date have not updated either. 'Shame. Parcelsapp seems to show updates on most of mine as well. Hopefully it's something they get fixed fast.

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I hadn't noticed the issue, but it appears to be true for my orders as well. I am sure this is something they will fix soon.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Same here all my Standard envelope shipments after the 25th show nothing.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

I used that pacelapp and they are showing up on there

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I have been having the same problem but it goes back 3-4 weeks. I have been mailing my envelopes directly from the PO and they are not showing tracking, only my uploaded info. I have been contacting eBay 3 or more times a week because this is affecting my "Top Rated Seller" status. Ever since this new auction design format was instituted, eBay has been a horror show!

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Same here. I have a couple prior that show Delivered October 22 and one recent with no update was received and positive feedback left. 

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

You get what you pay for.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I can mail 4 trading cards out with a .60 stamp domestically or $1.40 Internationally...use thin cardboard from like priority mail envelopes..no tracking of course...but it's inexpensive stuff...and buy my stamps under retail prices on eBay...I have read stories about no tracking off and on months here about these standard  envelopes.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Good to know. Noticed the one I sent out on Friday hadn't updated (normally takes a day or two) and seems to be at out for delivery status on that parcels site.

And another that went out on October 22 last updated on October 27 as out for delivery. But showed as delivered on the parcels site also on October 27. So must be related to the issue going on.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I had two out of 5 not updated since the 25th but newer shipments are all moving. Can't make much of a trend out of it.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Same issue. >50 not showing eBay updates. No issue with any FCP or Priority. Spot checked 10 or so on https://parcelsapp.com/en/ and all show movement (or delivery for fairly close ones shipped last week) from the Pitney Bowes feed but nothing from Easy Ship. So maybe an Easy Ship integration issue?

eBay any Comment? Will this bug impact TRS status for those of us affected?

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

It's been almost a week since I've first contacted ebay support. They're aware of the issue but no ETA on when this is gonna be fixed.

Good news is this won't impact TSR even though you'll see "Uploaded on time but no carrier scan". Bad news is buyers have no idea what's going on.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

It looks like it's going to hurt my rating due to uploaded on time but not carrier scan. This according to a warning on my performance page due to 8 incidents. Are you sure this is not a TSR problem?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Rude comment that doesn't Help!

Remove!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply