Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disgusted with eBay

After 22 years, I am thru with eBay.. cwopsam

Message 1 of 186
latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Re: disgusted with eBay

Thanks for the help . I know about the payment tab, but I am an old timer and I want to see my bank statement that shows me it is in my account, not the payment tab that says it was sent. I can't delete the payment tab entries, but I can delete my messages, and cross check.  Reminds me of when I used to tell my father, that's the hard way to do it. I guess I have become my father.....not that that is a bad thing. thanks again

Message 181 of 186
latest reply

@sailinship wrote:

ALL CORPORATIONS ARE PULLING AS MUCH MONEY OUT OF AMERICA AS THEY CAN RIGHT NOW. 

The great reset is their goal, and we need to fight back. 

As far as ebay goes, this return policy sucks, but the customer service, lack of, is just killing me. Foreign customer service is near useless because the people don't understand the system for the most part, and are given no power to do anything. Getting switched from dept. to dept.  is sure to get you hung up on. Chat is just totally for noobs, and it's usually better to just try to go online and find a solution. 

The fees have gone too high as far as I'm concerned, and the fact that they charge me 12.35% on the amount I pay in taxes is a scam IMO. I never even touch that money but I have to pay a percentage on it? Get real. 

The taxes are also a let down, what does California need to take that much from a used item for? Seriously? I had to pay taxes when I paid for it, and every where down the line people were charged taxes before it got to me, and then when I sell it used I have to pay equal sales tax? That's freaking crazy. 

Fees did NOT increase going into MP.  Below is a more detailed explanation.  Plus we have a 30 cent per transaction fee just like they charge in PP.

37.JPG

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 182 of 186
latest reply

@louies1948 wrote:

Thanks for the help . I know about the payment tab, but I am an old timer and I want to see my bank statement that shows me it is in my account, not the payment tab that says it was sent. I can't delete the payment tab entries, but I can delete my messages, and cross check.  Reminds me of when I used to tell my father, that's the hard way to do it. I guess I have become my father.....not that that is a bad thing. thanks again

I'm an "old timer" too, but I'm not into creating work for myself when there are easier ways to accomplish it.  You however have every right to do things the way you want to.  I wish you nothing but the best.

BTW, there are reports under the Payment tab that you can download to give you the details of any deposit that goes into your checking account.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 183 of 186
latest reply

Now ebay wants our bank account number. I think not - they say they are saving us money - Not me.  I don't have to pay any money for paypal to transfer the money to my bank - but I see that ebay is going to get another cut from the money I am making.

I quit.  No more selling on ebay for me.  They take a cut up front - one in the middle and one at the end.  Where is my cut?

Message 184 of 186
latest reply

You were ok with PP having your bank account ?

PP is now out of the picture as far as eBay , so why was it all ok with PP? 

Did you ever contact PP and complain about them taking a cut? 

Message 185 of 186
latest reply

Yet 4 months later the OP still has several listings up 

Message 186 of 186
latest reply