cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classic seller page gone again !!!!!

I thought on April first when I could once again access the ' Classic Seller Page ' through View My Listings that this company had finally listened to the masses that couldn't stand the ridiculous new seller page. .. But no it was a April Fools Joke and this piece of garbage, time wasting, ugly new seller page is back again... And I can't access the Classic Page anymore.  ............ So once again I have 5 listings to a page instead of 200. That means 77 pages to scroll through. I have to scroll back & forth to see everything. Can't see how many watchers, how many bidders, how much time left, all in one spot ............ The people that run this company are seriously lacking in any common sense. Who are the idiots that made this decision  ? ......... Once again Why can't I see The " Classic View '  if I want too, what harm is that. . what a shame .. what a shame

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

with you !

Message 2 of 63
latest reply

it's like herpes, keeps coming back 

Message 3 of 63
latest reply

Ebay hates  their seller's don't they.A 8 year old could design a better page.Oh that's who likely designed it.

Message 4 of 63
latest reply

Great analogy ... I think to myself I'll look at my page to see what' going with my auctions... and then I think about that new page and I say oh  forget it, not worth the aggravation.

Message 5 of 63
latest reply

Now you have to click all over the place to find and piece together what you could see in one shot.  If you were actually trying to sabotage sellers ability to interface you couldn't do a better job!

Message 6 of 63
latest reply

I came here to post about this. Is there no way to get the old page back? I want to be able to see active and sold items on one page. **bleep**?!

Message 7 of 63
latest reply

I agree with you     

Message 8 of 63
latest reply

its and awful page. its not easy to read, takes multiple clicks to find everything that was displayed on the classic view.  I really think this is terrible. Its made think harder for me and not easier. Why are we not given the choice to go back to the old view which was more easy to read and access things? it doesn't even tell you your total monthly sales on the same page now. its bloody awful and im not happy. I really dont think ebay care about this tbh. im not happy at all about this new page

Message 9 of 63
latest reply

They must really want all the sellers to leave - I can't assume anything else at this point.

Message 10 of 63
latest reply

They forced me onto the awful seller's hub.  And then I found the link to leave that only to discover that they have forced that horrible new format on us for the seller page.

The classic version of all pages is preferable to these junky new format pages.

Message 11 of 63
latest reply

6pm .. new seller page ....... click click click click click click .... scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll ... click scroll click scroll click ..... 6:05 I still haven't found the listings I was looking for .. what fun ....... yet the morons that run this company actually think this is better ........ 

Message 12 of 63
latest reply

@ricardos.records wrote:

6pm .. new seller page ....... click click click click click click .... scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll ... click scroll click scroll click ..... 6:05 I still haven't found the listings I was looking for .. what fun ....... yet the morons that run this company actually think this is better ........ 

This^^^^^^^^^^true.

What a horribly run company!

Message 13 of 63
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@ricardos.records you'll find more details and an FAQ about this change here.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 14 of 63
latest reply

Borrowed from another of the many threads about this

Most are reporting that, after giving it a week, the seller hub is preferred to classic view.  The internal studies show that 83% prefer the seller hub.  Give it a chance

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 15 of 63
latest reply