cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceling bids

I am pretty new to this but last night I had a bidder run up the bids on 7 different auctions I have listed and then canceled a few hours later  with the excuse of Wrong Amount Entered and never re-entered a new bid.

Should I block this guy from bidding anymore.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: canceling bids

Yes.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If it's the same bidder and you're sure, yes.  Block.  In fact, you may want to remove your items from auction for about a week and then relist.  However, I'm not sure EB has that block bidder function anymore.  Things change around here so much.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

yes

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

if the same bidder it means yes

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@sassye-99 wrote:

I am pretty new to this but last night I had a bidder run up the bids on 7 different auctions I have listed and then canceled a few hours later  with the excuse of Wrong Amount Entered and never re-entered a new bid.

Should I block this guy from bidding anymore.

Did they bid on a bunch of auctions where you are shipping by Media Mail and then realized that comics and magazines cannot be shipped by Media Mail so they canceled?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

becoming a very common occurrence in past year + ebay has done noyhing to stop these policy violations by bidders !!! - reporting them to ebay does nothing to stop them - part of ebay's policy to make policy more user unfriendly for sellers -

Message 7 of 7
latest reply