cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't list

please give solution for it
 its show "Unfortunately, you're not currently eligible for a selling limit increase.
But I have 10 listings
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

can't list

@behappy-46 

Did you reached your monthly selling limits? Then please contact eBay CS. They will increase your selling limits.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

can't list

@behappy-46 wrote:

But I have 10 listings

No you don’t. I see you have no listings.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

can't list

@bigdeals.etc wrote: ...I see you have no listings.

Maybe he doesn't ship to the US.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

can't list

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

@bigdeals.etc wrote: ...I see you have no listings.

Maybe he doesn't ship to the US.

Is that how it works? It just doesn’t show up for me? I thought it would just say something like “seller does not ship to the US”. What if I wanted to buy something as a gift to my friend in Australia?

I actually have a listing that I can’t sell to australia. There was no exclusion box for Australia other than unchecking the “where do you ship to” box to Australia. I checked and for that listing ebay tells Australian buyers something like “seller hasn’t enabled shipping to your country nor do they have a shipping price. Go message them for them to give you a price to ship to you.” Lol making me out to be the bad guy huh ebay. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

can't list

You have reached your monthly selling limits!!!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

can't list

Check know if your selling limits is over

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

can't list

You're right Let eBay customer service know. They will give you a quick answer.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

can't list

10 items remaining in November

0 sold and 0 active
or
$500.00 remaining in November

$0.00 sold and $0.00 active

showing in my account but i cant listing
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

can't list

If they don't sell anything (which they have not) their limits will not increase until they do so. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

can't list

Your reply is incorrect.  Ebay does not increase selling limits just because you ask them to.  You have to sell something first, which the OP has not done yet.  You have to earn the priviledge of selling here on ebay...it's not a given and if you cannot follow through with what is expected of a seller, you will fail.  You are not being helpful by giving the wrong replies. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply