Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

postal shipment delays

Just wondering if other Ebay sellers are having an issue with USPS shipping times? I've been a seller for many years and I've never seen it this bad. The last few times I've shipped first class mail-the tracking shows the post office has it and scann...

help

Hello, when I want to bulk edit some publications, it tells me the following attached image

1.jpg

Resolved! EBay send me an email subject was " Reactivate your account"

HiEBay sent an email with subject "Reactivate your account"Then my account was put on temporary hold/Restriction from selling.They said need som more information about your account then you will be back on track for selling.Contact with eBay on help&...

Resolved! 0 Feedback Buyer states he didn’t get item, may as well just give they’re money back now

eBay never ceases to amaze me when it comes to crapping on they’re sellers….I mean it’s so frustrating that this is just one instance of several that I’ve had over the years. So I sell sneakers here and guy with 0 Feedback wanted to buy a particular ...

Resale certificates

Can anyone tell me how eBay would issue a resale certificate and also, what is it ? Thanks

Optiseller

Has anyone tried the optiseller? Is it worth it? Just curious. Does it make your sales better, does it fix e-bays algorithm on your products to be seen?? Does it help your sales?thanks for the info!sincerely,antiqye1

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

INR case for ebay international delivery question

so i sent an item by ebay's international delivery service to UK. item has left the US but has not arrived yet. however, the buyer has opened a INR case. i want to upload the tracking # (starting with ESU), but i'm not sure which service to choose. c...

Contact ebay live person?

Can someone help me as to how to get a live person on the phone with ebay. Their automated responses are not helpping with my selling problem. Ive tried calling 866-540-3229 all options just refer me back to automated responses. I need to talk with a...

Buyer Has Not Received Item Yet And Is Requesting Refund

A buyer purchased an item from me March 25. The item was shipped the next day. It is now April 4 and the item has still not been delivered to the buyer. I've checked tracking and the last updates are March 31 - In transit arriving late and April 1, i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Sales and Use Tax in Texas

I sell from Texas to customers in Texas annd other states in the lower 48. Before starting sales on eBay, I registered with the State of Texas, reviewed eBay sales and use tax policies, and contacted the State of Texas— I was advised by the state com...

Changing banks

When I was notified, in 2020, as to being moved into the managed payments program, I established a relationship with a new bank. That account is now interfering with non-eBay business. I searched, but was not successful in locating a page concerning ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I wonder......

How long before ebay cuts Pitney Bowes loose from the 'usual' shipping labels now they're cut them out of the global shipping sector?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors