Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Sales Tax

How do I change sales tax percentage now that I am moving to another state? Thank you for your help

multiple accounts

Somehow I have 3 different Ebay accounts. 2 are on different browsers, one is one my cellphone. Does anyone know how to fix it so I have only one?

My last post: do not believe what use to be. NO LIES!

eBay. The once small company that hit it big. At first it was fun and fair. Now days, the only people not getting scammed is eBay. Make no mistake that all that bad stories you’ve read are true. Do not believe that you will do right because every tim...

Seller Top-Rated Discount is not applied!!!

Hi there! I accept 30-day returns, free shipping, and 1-business day handling time on all my listings but at the bottom of my seller-level dashboard, only 9 listings are getting the 10%Top-Rated discount benefit (I don't even know which ones are beca...

Vault Listings

i’ve never experienced anything at eBay that is as frustrating as the vault is. I can’t seem to find a single listing that shows some thing that’s listed in the vault. I’ve called and talkrd to customer service. Several of the people that answered th...

Today is my lucky day...

So I inspect stuff for INAD as I pack and ship, just so I can proactively deal with anything that happened "while in storage". Today I pulled a coin set that's in a vinyl wallet (about 40 years old), took it out to make sure I had the right year, and...

Buyer from Hell

I've been an Ebay seller and user for 6 years. I have 100% feedback, numerous return customers, and operate in the higher echelon area of my chosen field - collectible books and custom slipcases. I am authoring this post - my first ever - due to the ...

Why maybe you should block any offer you don't accept

I don't have OBO in my listings. I don't accept any offers, that's why I don't have OBO. I've been getting buyers message me with offers. I decline them by a 'no thank you.' I've gotten a handful of the buyers end up buying the full price and coming ...

on "or best offer". 2 watchers on my item. Changed to "or Best offer" yesterday.

Changed listing to "or best offer". received offer and counter offered. did not look at buyer name. hour later received what seems to be another offer 30% lower than my counter to the first offer. Not sure if original buyer or 2nd buyer. Can't see wh...

Resolved! Unpaid item

Hi! Does anyone what to do in the situation where an item sold on April 12 but still hasn't been paid yet? Ebay won't let me cancel it even though now it's April 20. When I try to cancel it, it says "You can't refund this order quite yet because paym...

photo id required

WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE PHOTO ID? ALREADY PROVED MY IDENITY WITH A FED TAX ID, SALES TAX ID, AND HAVE BEEN A TOP RATED SELLER FOR YEARS. YOU HAVE MY BANK ACCOUNT INFO, YOU HAVE BEEN DEPOSITING MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT FOR YEARS WITHOUT INCIDENT. TO GET...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors