Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Authenticity Guarantee Sneaker Program Issues

The eBay authenticity guarantee sneaker program is flawed. I spoke to with an eBay customer service rep who mentioned that it’s a third party program with 2 years in existence and ebay wouldn’t have exact information on the specifics. I sold a pair o...

Banned LPs

Please help me because I am a new seller. eBay has pulled some of my items (LPs, CDs, and other music) stating "We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Counterfeit item policy. We don’t allow counterfeit items, replicas, or unautho...

counterfeit coins on Ebay

I just got ripped off by a Ebay buyer. I sold a $660. roll of silver dollars. The buyer said they were counterfeit and filed a case. He returned a counterfeit roll. Ebay ruled for the buyer and took $660 from my account and refunded it to him. He als...

Selling: no more sales confirmation emails

Since a couple of days we no longer receive an e-mail when we've sold an item. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Our notification settings have not been changed (I checked), there are no pending incoming emails on our e-mail server.. nothing. Quit...

Scamming a seller

I am not sure where to inform ebay about a buyer scamming a seller? Maybe we aren't able to do this. 1. The buyer would not use ebay's communication methods and wanted me to text a phone number.2. The buyer wanted my paypal email address to pay me. I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Issue Refund with Case Pending

I received an item back stating recipient failed to pick up package, so it was returned back to shipper.I received it back late Friday afternoon.Over the weekend, the buyer opened an Item Not Receive case. They stated that FedEx didn't do their vacat...

slow or no sales???

Do anyone else experience slow or no sales recently? My sales has been dropped over 80% for no reason from yesterday. Any idea???

How do I fix my return policy back to No Returns?

When EBay automatically gave everyone International Selling my settings changed. I did OPT out of the International selling. BUT now my No Returns Disappeared & it shows Returns Accepted & 14 Day Returns.Please Help! TY

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Viewing offers from buyers

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a place where offers from buyers would be? I never get notifications on my phone/app (android app, if that's helpful) about offers. I have accidentally found expired offers that I would have taken if I ...

eBay Authenticity Guarantee

I sold a ring on eBay and since it was over $500, they immediately sent it to theirAuthenticity Guarantee service. First of all I sent it by priority mail and it took forever to reach them. Then I got messages from eBay saying they didn't have the or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why do I pay for shipping when the buyer pays.

I've been watching my funds and it's confusing for me. Hears a example from a item I sold. I sold a desktop inflatable tube guy for 8.99$ and the buyer payed 4.35$ for shipping, 13.34$ in total. Fees for selling totaled in 2.42$, leaving 10.92$ left....

Discount and promotion

Hello everyone! Please tell me, is it possible to make a promotion like -50% for the second product or 1 + 1 = 3 for all products? I only see the opportunity to make a discount on the same products in one type of listing, but I don’t have the same pr...

Listing does not come up in a search.

Decided to search for one of my listings today. Entered "Lego 6270" (not there). Entered "Lego Forbidden Island" (not there). Tried "Lego 6270 Box" (not there). It only comes up if I search for "Lego 6270 cover" or "Lego 6270 box cover."No wonder my ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors