Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Changing Local Pickup to the buyer's home address

I have a buyer that purchased 2 itemsin our auctions but somehow it shows they want to do a local pickup but they live several states away. I think they made a mistake during checkout. Anyway, how canI get this fixed so that I can purchase a mailing ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sells

Is it normal for a buyer to request you purchase a giftcard added to their purchase and then send funds for the item plus giftcard amount. Email came and said all funds were on hold until seller show receipt for gift card in order for funds to be rel...

A Single Seller With A Vast Real Estate Portfolio!

I Stumbled across a dealer That Has more than one Upon more than one Of reproduction Listings in the BIN, exact equal items, precise identical photographs, He makes use of Emoji's The title & this is The best element That adjustments, Now it is My kn...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback Selling Ephemera

I could potentially regret this after I open up this door haha, but I could use some feedback on my listings. I have been selling antique & vintage photos, letters, tickets, postcards etc. for many years off and on.We are in a position that we could ...

Resolved! Selling Limit but I've never sold before.

So, after tons of attempts, I've found out that I have a selling limit of zero. Yes, zero. I have no idea how or why I am even able to go through the listing process if I don't have permission in the first place. I hadn't ran into any guide telling m...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Search results

Are there others searching on computer but all you get when clicking on something that is suppose to be active. Item is not available or has been removed. This is getting old. Been going on for several weeks.

Well this is a bit of a head scratcher.

Sales are up a bit but page views are significantly down. Those 2 numbers just seem to be at odds with each other. It would be one thing if the sales conversion rate also took a big jump suggesting that the tire kickers went away leaving only buyers....

metrics.jpg

"Seems" legit but is it?

Hey all, I haven't seen this message before and I wanted to confirm it's authenticity before I moved any further. A new eBay account (opened today) is interested in an item I have for sale. They wrote: "Hello I was trying to buy and I couldn’t so I c...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH ALL CAPS IN THE TITLE?

I have seen several discussion replies here which cautioned against using all caps in listing titles. I like to use them because I think these stand out in a search, and I don't think I see any negative impact on sales, but maybe I'm missing somethin...

VERY DISAPPOINTED ON CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have officially been on the phone for 1 hour today in order to get help with refunding a customer their money because EBAY will not verify a bank account that has also been connected to our account. We have been customer for 17 years. This past yea...

Item reported as counterfeit and removed

I recently list a Walky Dog Plus bicycle leash item #354258489632. This was new in open box. Walky Dog Products reported it to ebay as counterfeit and ebay removed item. Reached out to Walky Dog Products and they asked me to send them photos of item....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors