Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

ebay total nightmare and robber

well so much for ebay being a safe platform to trade on up till march 20 my account was in good orderhowever their computer failed yo upgrade and remove a defect that should have not been there by my assessment on the 20thso i incurred the penalty of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to block sellers from seeing my listings

Is there a way to block certain sellers from seeing my listings? There's 3 in particular that keep copying what I list for sale, and then make it cheaper as well. It is so frustrating, I keep trying ti be one step ahead of them by listing something t...

I can't provide my own postage label

I've asked CS about this a few times, gotten different responses from them but ultimately the same outcome... it can't be done.So let's see what you guys say about it. I've had auto approve returns on for years. The settings pages since then have sin...

Untitled-1.jpg

Seller Hub Listings Search Still Broken?

I know others have posted about this but the best answer chosen had to do with searching eBay listings in general and I'm trying to find out what's wrong with the search when we're in our personal Seller Hub trying to locate one of our listings to ma...

search quail.png search paperweight.png search solid brass.png

Promoted Listings Advanced?

Looks like a new way to promote? Anyone else seeing this? Mines in "beta" mode. Essentially it looks like I set a daily dollar amount that is used for pay for clicks? That's what I'm guessing? A new way to move up on google shopping etc?

Resolved! ebay international shipping program

As having been recently enrolled in the ebay international shipping program I checked one of my listings to see the new layout. I noticed there were several countries that stated I do not ship there. Since I did not select these perrsonally and ebay ...

I received a USPS money order for an ebay transaction

Sold some stamps to a gentleman in Ohio early in March. Claimed non delivery for a $20.00 set of stamps and the tracking was inconclusive. My gut told me he was telling me the truth (For a change) and I mailed him off a similar set and all was well a...

unfair

why are we being charged fees on shipping, we dont gain anything from that.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 68 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay customer (dis)service is a freaking joke!

Anyone else ever get the ol' stroke job from ebay's customer support whenever you call? Managers are always busy but will definitely call or email you back. This NEVER happens. I've had my account suspended for listing a trigger guard and magazine fo...

Trouble finding profitable items

I'm looking for some input from the pros. I have been a casual ebayer, mostly just selling things around the house, since 2006. I recently decided to make a business out of it. I've been doing the math and am struggling to find things that will be pr...

MC011 We restricted your account - Not sure why

Hi all, Ebay recently sent me an email (confirmed this in my ebay inbox too) =======================================================================Hello blin08229, Restore your selling privileges: Action requiredWe restricted your account because we...

Who is paying for my shipping labels?

I just noticed that all my sales from April 25th on have not been deducting the cost of my shipping labels from my Ebay funds. The labels show as 'paid', but after searching every page on my Seller Hub I can't figure out how they were paid. I need to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors