Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! eBay restricted account and is holding $12,500

Good morning, eBay has restricted my account after selling a few fireplaces that retail for over $1000. They asked me for a lot of information like ID card photos, bank statements, proof of business, and invoices or receipts. I provided all this info...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

About editing the returns policy

Hello. Edit Return Policy You will see a return policy that you have not registered I am not the return policy creatorReturn Policy Cannot be changed properly. how can i improvedo you know anyone

Buyer reported for false claim, what next?

I reported a buyer for a false claim concerning damage to an item I sent him.After speaking with 3 customer reps I was informed that Ebay would be refunding the buyer and the claim was closed. I also receive a notification that I was found at no faul...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Drafts vanished

I'm very angry. I went to load my drafts last night and they blinked "Server Error" and vanished. Gone. I want my seller fee refunded.

re-verifying payout information

so all was going good,until today when I sold 2 items valued @ just over 300 $,i got a pretty red banner saying my payouts were on hold until I verified my acct infomy hubby and I were both freaking,thought we were hacked/scammed,something bad...fina...

Resolved! "Auction" in conjunction with a "Buy It Now"

Hello,I was under the impression that when you listed in an "Auction" style format in conjunction with a "Buy It Now" price, that once you receive an auction bid the "Buy It Now" (BIN) would no longer be available. Am I completely wrong about that or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Seller Sale question

I specially stated on all my listing, where shipping is prohibited in the shipping area plus I have opted out of the international option. I received an order which to my surprise that the shipment was headed to EBAY's international group (I received...

Well, here's a new one

For me, anyway. Buyer pays, item shipped and received in 2 days. Then he says "I didn't order this. Someone must have hacked my account. I need to return it". He didn't notice the confirmation e-mail? (Or maybe he uses a throwaway e-mail address, as ...

Search is not working Mr. Ireland

"we improved retrieval and ranking functionality to more efficiently locate and present your most relevant listings to buyers" Many of us know search is broken. When I read that line in the announcement from Adam Ireland I started laughing. To be fai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors