Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! I'm done with eBay 👌👍

I love how eBay steals your stuff and gives it to the buyer who cries that item arrived damaged or not as advertised!!! They say that they review the case and messages but clearly they don't or I wouldn't of had my item stolen and a negative balance ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 7 helpful

How To Sort listings by shipping cost?

I've got over 3000 clothing items currently with calculated shipping based on the method they are shipped. I have made flat rate shipping policies for priority mail, padded flat rate envelopes, and first class and would like to move all current listi...

Resolved! Baseball cards

Please let me know what year and what these cards are called. Thanks.  

20230615_183326.jpg

Can't active listed items

I listed my items. I recieved an email that my items were listed. They are all active. I did revise two of them and I know the 24 hour period. But I can't find any of the ones I've put on here and my wife couldn't find them either when searching.

Resolved! Form 1099-K... So these criminals realize that $600 sold doesn't mean there is ANY Profit after eBay

As of Jan 1, 2022, the IRS now requires us to file and send a Form 1099-K to everyone who sells $600 or more. So these IRS criminals realize that $600 sold doesn't mean there is ANY Profit after eBay takes 20% and the cost of the item. If you are sel...

Unable to confirm authenticity

Ever since eBay started using authenticators for jewelry i have been losing sales because they keep telling me that the hallmarks do not meet the brand standards. All my pieces comes with purchase and service receipts directly from the brand and are ...

Want to help a seller experiment?

I always wanted a way to test common assumptions about seller techniques. That requires several identical items and listing them with different variables. For example:Upsells like the heart icon or a border around the listingUse of uppercaseIncluding...

Sold sneakers on eBay: Return Case opened, and a COMPLETELY different pair of shoes were returned???

SNEAKER SELLERS BEWARE So last month, I sold a pair of Nike Georgetown Dunk Lows (eBay item number:145099751026). As a part of eBay 'Guaranteed Authentication' program, the seller (me) ships the shoes to an authenticator (shipping slip provided by eB...

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11.44.07 AM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Policy Glitch

I'm trying to do a few new listings for some new products we just received in yesterday.I get to the shipping costs, but it won't let me update.I used to be able to just enter shipping costs and that was it.Now I have all these different shipping cos...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors