Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Listings Ending saying Unsold, but then not relisting

Hi Over the last week or two, we have had thousands of our eBay listings end without warning and without running out of stock.They then do not relist automatically.Has anybody had anything similar happen to them at all, and if so, have you been able ...

A buyer ask for an item with her long story

Today I have a buyer sent me a long story. I don't know what to do. Any advice? "I know this is a long shot but I want to do something meaningful for my husband for his birthday and father's day and right now I am struggling. Allow me to explain the ...

Listing issues (check your quantities).

Right now there is site-wide issue going on with the listings. Some of the listings's quantity numbers has been changed and it won't let some of the listings to be renewed automatically. Be careful guys!

Resolved! promoted listed e bay 1 dollar

Hellopromoted listed 2 optionsWhat I don't understand is do you pay a dollar for each click? That is, if you have 25 visits, you must pay 25 dollars in the second option? I don't quite understand that if you could explain it to methank youPromoted Li...

Listing issues

Hi All. Can someone please help me with a listing issue? I don't see how I can add the drop down box to offer multiple colors for nail polish. I have looked and looked. Whew. Anny help is appreciated Thanks

not all listings are showing in store

When I go to my computer all of my listings show. However, when i look at my app like only 200 out of the nearly 600 are showing. i've talked to ebay many many times and they have done nothing despite claiming tech is on it.

Opinions please

Sold an item via auction (which I usually don’t do but didn’t know the worth). Buyer doesn’t pay first, second, third, or fourth day and no communication. I messaged her today (4th day) and said if she didn’t pay this afternoon, I was offering it to ...

Paying when item is sold!!

Why…oh WHY is it not setup to where when someone wins an auction it automatically takes the funds and you get paid as a seller…I’m so SICK of selling something and not getting paid…so stupid…bid responsible!!! Come on eBay make this happen…if they wi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

positive feedback to buyer automatically given

I usually wait until I have many feedbacks to make. I just tried and I could not find any that needed my feedback, and it seems positive feedback was already posted (not by me)QUESTION: Does eBay automatically give a positive after a specific waiting...

store listings

I have created a new store and have listings in the store, it shows all my listings are active but 3 of 10 do not show up in my store and I do not understand why they don't, any ideas?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't reply to feedback

I had a buyer leave me negative feedback. She never contacted me to resolve the issue. I would have been willing to refund or replace the item. I am trying to reply to the feedback, but when i click reply nothing happens. I have tried to reply on my ...

Views are low... How can I improve them?

Hello everyone. Aside from the usual basic recommendations like improve Titles & Description, what can I do to improve my views? My views are almost none. I don't know what has happened when I used to get many more views. Does eBay give preferential ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors