Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipcover Insurance

For some reason I'm no longer able to choose shipcover insurance. When I do my labels won't print. Says there's an error. Anyone know why this might be?

Is eBay Broken?

How sad it is to watch a good company with a great concept succumb to it's own greed. No doubt, many have changed their view of this company since Sept of last year, which undoubtedly caused a ripple affect that we are feeling today. Are we feeling t...

Resolved! Tracking not showing up

Hello,Might be some sort of temporary problem: I did tracking for 24 items and they are not showing up at the moment when I typed them into eBay twice under the items. Should be interesting to see what happens. I did shipping the old fashion way with...

Anyone else's selling Just Blowing Up the last 24 hours, Similar to the good ole' days.!?!

Hello, I am not bragging in any way shape or form and although not all organically driven, I've never seen anything quite like this before. So we were DEAD 75% of the day yesterday and after realizing this I decided to go ahead and send out discounte...

VariationsI am trying to add a new Listing

I am trying to add a new Listing with variations: sizes & colors. I have added photo colors. But, I'm having problems Listing color & size.How do I do this?( when I add my photos they won't move when I enter size & then color in drop-down box. My Mai...

eBay recently removed me as a seller due to lack of sales. I was hospitalized for 9 months.

Ebar currenly sent a message I did not meet their quotas for selling. I was hospitalized and just now getting back into my old (top rated seller) status. How they (ebay) expect me to increase my sales to A+ when they do not allow me to list? Thank yo...

Can't edit listings with open offers

Trying to update my listings with Business Policies prior to the USPS new shipping type on July 9th, and discovered that I can't update listings that have open offers - either from the bulk edit screen or individually. Is anyone else having this prob...

Optimized and promoted listings, still getting zero views

Can anyone help me understand something? I've been a very casual seller for years, but recently started selling bulk knives. For the first few days I was getting a very few views (highest was 8 on one listing), but for the last week and a half or so ...

question

hi everyone, first time posting here, guess i'm looking for some feedback before i go any further into the matter situation is listed below: i sold 2 cards to someone, the shipping method was ebay standard envelope method, i noticed the tracking was ...

Quick Question regarding PWE and Top rated

If i listed a cheap item say $5 and do not ship it with tracking, but as a flag. and set my returns to BUYER. this makes the top rated badge go away. Do these transactions count in my metrics when determining if i am top rated or not ? I thought awhi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay missed monthly payments

Hello,I want to point out to some sellers who think eBay is collecting interest on their money being held.For some odd reason, my monthly dues were not collected for May. So on July 3rd I was charged for 2 monthly dues. I had "available funds" and I ...

Buyer return request. Can i do this?

I listed an Epson C88+inkjet printer as "used", and described as Powers on. Returns not accepted. The buyer requested a return stating it was not compatible with their computer. I messaged back that they should try downloading updated drivers and sof...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors