Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Canceled and refunded an order but still showing I should ship

Asking for help............again lol. I notified a buyer that I had made an error and the item was sold last week. I refunded the buyer but I'm still getting the notification to ship the item. I went back to the order and clicked cancel but am told I...

Hiding eBay Solds/Sales

Hello! Is it still possible as a seller to hide your sold items? A lot of my sales/solds are showing up on my store even though I have the multi-quantity option turned on. Did eBay take away this feature? Is it possible to hide my sold items to the p...

Beware of the Ground Advantage Gotchas!!

I went to ship a package today and got a big shock. Packed the first time it weighed 4oz and was 22-1/2" long (x4x3/8"). I ended up trimming 1/2" off it's length to keep from paying twice as much, and way more than my buyer paid for shipping!Always r...

Best way to NOT get scammed?

I don’t sell on eBay often , but when I do , it is normally photo equipment with $500 plus value. I am getting lots to do f dodgy messages asking me to : pls rush the shipping , ship to my mothers address , I just bought a house and my address change...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancel order or send refund

Guys - does Cancel Order or Send Refund automatically also void the shipping label I created or neither does?Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to edit pictures

Does anybody else have problems with the picture quality and/or editing pictures lately? For the past two weeks all of my pictures come out distorted and while I can rotate them, I cannot crop them or use any other editing features. It doesn't matter...

Screenshot_20230711_092610_eBay.jpg

Buyer didn’t pick up package, do I have to refund?

Hello all! I have a buyer that didn’t pick up their package from the post office and it is on its way back to me. I sent two message via EBay to them telling them it was there but did not receive a response. So do I have to refund the buyer if they a...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Weekend Blues

I was going through a number of items I had not looked at in a long time & found quite a few that should be easy sellers at the right price. Some on here; more on Marketplace. **1** sale all weekend for $15 US. What a gigantic disappointment! Can onl...

% discount

How do you do a % mark down on your price? Is it only for certain sellers? I see it all the time and would like to try it.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay has blocked my all of my listings.

all of my listing are blocked. they put a 10 day suspension on my account. i spoke to them on the phone and they removed it cause of an error on their part. ive been calling for 7 days. they say i have no restrictions or suspensions yet all my listin...

Your payouts are blocked while we review your account. This is a routine process to keep your accoun

Anyone seen this before? Your payouts are blocked while we review your account. This is a routine process to keep your account safe and takes up to 6 business days to complete. We'll email you if we need more info. I don’t have any restrictions (I ca...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors