Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Item returned as "not able to forward"

So I got a package returned today, marked , not able to forward. The buyer had contacted me a few days ago, message was "can me help", that's all. I asked what the problem was, didn't get a reply. Tracking showed the item was delivered, sent the buye...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question

As a seller will I get paid if the item is found to be damaged in transit?? Does the buyer get reimbursed?

Resolved! Do you use promoted listings

I’m sure this topic has been covered again and again. But I’m wondering anyone’s thoughts on promoted listings. I sell vintage/antique photos, ephemera etc… What percentage do you use, do you use what they suggest? Do you use it on certain listings o...

PROMOTIONAL LISTINGS HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL

You go to the local newspaper to list your products for sale. You pay for the listing. BUT when you check the newspaper for your listing, It's not in the paper? You call the paper and ask, WHATS UP! Then they tell you oh, You did not pay to promote y...

Time Away Question

I am going to be gone from my home for a month or so if all goes well. My question is, is there a limit on how long I can be away.Would it be better to just end all my listings and relist in another time.How would be the best way to handle this??I ha...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Beware of the Authentic Guarantee for Shoes

Purchased some Yeezy Boost 350 from eBay new and they were verified authentic. Received the shoes, tried on one shoe to verify it fit. I then resold them as new and they didn’t authenticate because the Authenticator said it was used. Yet, I along wit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors